replied
    nba_4_life wrote: View Post
    Ibaka is playing tonight!!!
    Chriss is offically worried

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

The rockets actually match up pretty well with the Clips. I think houston wouldnt mind seeing them in the playoffs.
    Also seems like an almost guarantee Westbrook and Morris get into it tonight
    Rockets = 1st round exit team.

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

That nearly killed me. Was late for work one morning. First time in 34 years. Co worker said at least the Raptors won
    Ya it was rough for work, but I took the attitude that I may never see them in the finals for a very long time so to just tough it out lol.

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    HogieTime wrote: View Post
    Why's it gotta start at 10:30 man that's too late for me. That's one thing I hated about the finals when all the games started at 9
    Think of the people in California. 3 hrs difference. 9 meant 6pm start. That's a rush for most.

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    HogieTime wrote: View Post
    Why's it gotta start at 10:30 man that's too late for me. That's one thing I hated about the finals when all the games started at 9
    That nearly killed me. Was late for work one morning. First time in 34 years. Co worker said at least the Raptors won

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nba_4_life
    replied
    Ibaka is playing tonight!!!

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Harden/Westbrook vs George/Kawhi has all the makings of something.....well, something. Are all 4 playing or is it a Kawhi or PG lazy boy event?
    Full squad for both and Houston laying an egg

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    When did the hornets get twins? It’s like watching the Matrix

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Curry is supposedly on a minutes restriction of about 24-28min according to ESPN

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    No Freddy? 🙁
    Listed as Doubtful....less than 3 hours to game time.
    not the best category..

Probable ...Questionable.....Doubtful....Out.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

The rockets actually match up pretty well with the Clips. I think houston wouldnt mind seeing them in the playoffs.
    Also seems like an almost guarantee Westbrook and Morris get into it tonight
    Harden/Westbrook vs George/Kawhi has all the makings of something.....well, something. Are all 4 playing or is it a Kawhi or PG lazy boy event?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    No Freddy? 🙁

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    and from the 1:30 NBA injury report today... the three amigos (freddy, serge, marc) are all questionable for tonight.
    Freddy and Marc downgraded to doubtful on the 830 update.

Good news...
    serge moves to probable...

finally...a big returns...

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    So maybe I can see why the hornets beat us but why did the nuggets exploit us? Oh well. As has been well gif’d, Warriors, come out and play.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X