replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Lowry was a BOSS in that game 6.
    Judge a man by the company he keeps

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

I remember it often. We don't win that game, and the championship, without Lowry. If he even plays average, its back to Toronto for game 7
    Yeah.. it's too bad he didn't get that corner shot at the end of Game 5. That was partially deflected by Draymond. We almost had 2 series clinching wins with buzzer beaters last playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Lowry was a BOSS in that game 6.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    I remember it often. We don't win that game, and the championship, without Lowry. If he even plays average, its back to Toronto for game 7

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

He's still off due to the injuries Masai inflicted on him (and his wife)
    Masai fucked his wife too? He really did a number on that poor schlub

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Wonder if that racist security cop will show up tonight?
    He's still off due to the injuries Masai inflicted on him (and his wife)

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Wonder if that racist security cop will show up tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Courtesy of A. Wong

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    So Draymond is out?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    “Well, I think it’s gonna be great to go to their new arena,” said Raptors head coach Nick Nurse said. “Rumour has it that Curry’s gonna make his debut, or whatever it is, re-debut.

“I would imagine they will be energized and the place will be excited and I hope we can get some rest and figure out a defence to stop him.”

Funny Nurse should mention that. The Raptors — who have dealt with their own share of injuries this season — are hopeful to have Fred VanVleet (shoulder) back in the lineup. Also hopeful to return is Serge Ibaka (knee), although Marc Gasol (hamstring) remains doubtful.
    I'm having a bad vision of a Box & One, with McCaw chasing Curry around. This could get ugly.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    “Well, I think it’s gonna be great to go to their new arena,” said Raptors head coach Nick Nurse said. “Rumour has it that Curry’s gonna make his debut, or whatever it is, re-debut.

“I would imagine they will be energized and the place will be excited and I hope we can get some rest and figure out a defence to stop him.”

Funny Nurse should mention that. The Raptors — who have dealt with their own share of injuries this season — are hopeful to have Fred VanVleet (shoulder) back in the lineup. Also hopeful to return is Serge Ibaka (knee), although Marc Gasol (hamstring) remains doubtful.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    So three time champion Patrick McCaw makes his return to North Cali where he won two of those rings.
    Its the McCaw revenge game.

With the Raps being very cautious in insisting the walking wounded get as much time as needed and another week on top of that to fully heal perhaps McCaw will get the start. If not he will be in the first wave of players off the bench at the 4 minute mark of the first quarter.

Regardless of when he gets in someone is going to have a brain aneurysm.

Leave a comment:

• nba_4_life
    replied
    If Washington loses today, we clinch a playoff berth

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X