Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #62: Toronto Raptors 121 - Golden State Warriors 113

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Watching Inside The NBA last night, they got it all wrong. Kyle Lowry is actually the Raptors best player, not Siakam. He was also their best player during the DeRozan years.

    Comment


    • Sonny wrote: View Post
      Watching Inside The NBA last night, they got it all wrong. Kyle Lowry is actually the Raptors best player, not Siakam. He was also their best player during the DeRozan years.
      correct. Its a damn shame
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • G__Deane wrote: View Post

        Amazing, truly amazing. Also a 10 time All Star.
        But you also have to understand the time period, Original Six only, Montreal draft advantages etc.
        But that discussion is not for today. RIP Henri
        100% you can't compare players from different eras juxtaposed into todays game.
        Todays players are just so much bigger and faster.

        You can make cases on who the players of the old NHL compare to into todays game.
        Today The Pocket Rocket would be a close compare to Patrice Bergeron...
        200 foot player who can skate all night long, kill penalties, win faceoffs, score if you need him to and turn his check to the invisible man.

        Comment


        • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

          100% you can't compare players from different eras juxtaposed into todays game.
          Todays players are just so much bigger and faster.

          You can make cases on who the players of the old NHL compare to into todays game.
          Today The Pocket Rocket would be a close compare to Patrice Bergeron...
          200 foot player who can skate all night long, kill penalties, win faceoffs, score if you need him to and turn his check to the invisible man.
          Stature and compete level alone he's more like Marchand and Johnny Gaudreau

          Comment


          • Sonny wrote: View Post
            Watching Inside The NBA last night, they got it all wrong. Kyle Lowry is actually the Raptors best player, not Siakam. He was also their best player during the DeRozan years.
            Its been like that for many years. Box scores don't reflect Kyle's impact. You actually have to watch the games.

            Comment


            • G__Deane wrote: View Post

              Stature and compete level alone he's more like Marchand and Johnny Gaudreau
              Those 2 players are polar opposite, other than the fact they're small and can score
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • Honestly we have hockey in our faces all the time... can we just leave this site to basketball? I'm sure there's tons of forums you can take this discussion to.

                Comment


                • saints91 wrote: View Post
                  Honestly we have hockey in our faces all the time... can we just leave this site to basketball? I'm sure there's tons of forums you can take this discussion to.
                  There's no Raps game until Sunday, this site gets quiet and some of us are multi sport pro fans.....

                  Comment


                  • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                    Stature and compete level alone he's more like Marchand and Johnny Gaudreau
                    Nah I've been watching hockey since the 60s DS has the closest comparison ive known in Bergeron.
                    Nothing like those guys.

                    Edit: you are right about stature & compete level though. Good point.
                    Last edited by Tmac2darak; Sat Mar 7, 2020, 08:55 PM.

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                      Those 2 players are polar opposite, other than the fact they're small and can score
                      Not when it comes to those qualities.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X