VS

Golden State Warriors

Steph Curry

Andrew Wiggings

Damion Lee?

Juan Toscano-Anderson?

Marquese Chriss

Highlights

Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Mar 4, 2020, 12:50 PM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Marquese better hope the our "Goon" isn't back for this one
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

LOL that GIF is the first highlight I've seen of the McCaw basket. Booker played some McCaw style defence there, but what were the Suns doing not protecting the rim? No help defenders in sight.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        LOL that GIF is the first highlight I've seen of the McCaw basket. Booker played some McCaw style defence there, but what were the Suns doing not protecting the rim? No help defenders in sight.
        Kawhi had The Shot
        lebron had The Block
        Horry had The 3
        McCaw has The Lay up
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

No one actually expected Pat to try and shoot/ look at the basket. I think i figured out this Pat thing. Nick puts him on the floor playing possum then when the other team doesn't expect it BAM! layup on your head
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

The Suns are a joke defensively. The lane was wide open on so many plays last night. OG had a clear dunk. Lowry just barreled his way in a few times. Pascal had a free lane too. Yeah the Suns need some help.

Comment

Shut down Curry, shut down the Warriors .... let's go!

Comment

Please someone come back from injury. I can't take another McCaw sighting.

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                  Guys, Nick has him in the 8 slot when healthy. I would absolutely love to believe McCaw will disappear from the rotation but there has been no sign of that.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                    Even fully healthy, we are getting McCAW'd. Might as well get used to it.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Saw that GIF from Norm in the OP, hit like immediately. No need to read the rest

Comment

These zombie warriors have actually won two of their last three games, and beat Denver yesterday. I'm interested to see how quickly Curry is able to get back up to speed.

No game is going to be easy if we're still down Gasol, FVV and Ibaka
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Any word on injuries..I thought it was load management..but this is crazy, it would b awesome if everyone came back against the warriors and play Box 1 on Curry..lol..it would be just perfect.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

No game is going to be easy if we're still down Gasol, FVV and Ibaka
                            ^^^This. Without these 3 everything is a dogfight. (Case in point the Hornets and Suns games)

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Even fully healthy, we are getting McCAW'd. Might as well get used to it.
                              maybe in reg season? in a high stakes playoff series i would be surprised. he went with a 7 man rotation last year. hope the starters plus norm and serge are the only heavy-minute players come playoff time

Comment

Working...
                              X