No announcement yet.

GAME #62: Toronto Raptors 121 - Golden State Warriors 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a week no one will remember much other than norm filled it up against the warriors and the raps put up a w.

And off to Sacto ....with a couple days rest.

Hope Freddy gets back on Sunday or Monday...Don’t think we see Gasol this trip.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Powell couldn't shoot when he first entered the league now he's a knockdown 3pt shooter. DeRozan on the other hand has been in the league for years and still can't shoot 3's.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Playoffs baby! Career night for Norm!

Also some awful team rebounding, flashback to the start of the season when they had that problem. Would have been a blow out otherwise - dominated almost every part of the game but allowed 14 O boards and -13 on the glass overall.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
            I'm assuming everyone has this "whateverx2019" guy blocked and is just ignoring the dumbo.
            Nah just ignore him. He just looking for reaction. 2nd time he's used a gay slur tho so he should be banned shortly.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Great to have Steph Curry back.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                That man was flying

Comment

• Sloppy play by both teams in last 30 seconds. At least it allowed norm to break his career high. Positive siakam got 2 big buckets when we needed them but he needs to learn to find the hot hand when its not his night and then be ready to take the shot we when need a go to scorer late. Still learning so its okay
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Sloppy play by both teams in last 30 seconds. At least it allowed norm to break his career high. Positive siakam got 2 big buckets when we needed them but he needs to learn to find the hot hand when its not his night and then be ready to take the shot we when need a go to scorer late. Still learning so its okay
                    Yup. Also, pretty meh game overall for Siakam but he finishes with 17-5-5. A good sign that he's producing even when he's having an off game.

Comment

• Ha! A fun game! Some of the funnest dunks I've seen by TD this game
                      Last edited by Beans; Fri Mar 6, 2020, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Yup. Also, pretty meh game overall for Siakam but he finishes with 17-5-5. A good sign that he's producing even when he's having an off game.
                        Need more rebounds from him.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Two buckets late when they got him in screen and roll action. Don’t know what the numbers are but he just seems more effective when he isn’t in those stationary iso positions.

Comment

• Very happy with the win..we got one guy back..2 more guys 2 go.
                            So if I'm coach Nurse I put Gasol back starting center when he comes back and have Ibaka off the bench,same with Freddy..
                            I love Freddy off the bench,he will get his minutes..but I rather have line up of Lowry,Powell,OG,Siakam and Gasol as starting five..bench..Freddy,Ibaka,Davis and McCaw...yes McCaw,his good with the ball,that's why Coach Nurse loves him,protect the ball and plays smart,we don't like him bc he seems like his doing absolutely nothing..but I'm not gonna question a coach who has won championship. As for Thomas/Boucher emergency,if needed..if raps aren't playing so well,put them in the game,change momentum of the game. That would be my game play for playoffs..

P.S

OG is very important 2 this team,his very essential 2 there playoffs success,period..the guy has been balling lately and Coach Nurse finally realizes that if this guy is on the court..there always gonna be in a net plus value,always positive..guy is a beast. Almost 40 minutes,I think his getting him ready for the playoffs,his gonna need him.
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              Why is McCaw on Curry? Powell did a terrific job on him in the 1Q.
                              Quick Reaction article at the front of the site Gave McCaw a B because "Tasked with the unenjoyable task of guarding Curry, McCaw worked his tail off following the former MVP around the floor." Aside from the fact that I remember Norm carrying the load on Curry, the problem with McCaw's defence is he is always "following" his man around the floor. As I recall you are supposed to stay between your man and the ball, or between the ball and the basket. McCaw doesn't do either. However, in 24 minutes he did get 3 assists and 2 rebounds.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                In a week no one will remember much other than norm filled it up against the warriors and the raps put up a w.

And off to Sacto ....with a couple days rest.

Hope Freddy gets back on Sunday or Monday...Don’t think we see Gasol this trip.
                                They have four full days off after the Jazz game. Probably makes sense to give both of them another full week off. Raps should beat the Kings in any case. Win in Utah would be gravy and everyone gets a good break.

Comment

Working...
                                X