No announcement yet.

GAME #62: Toronto Raptors 121 - Golden State Warriors 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ending was not what I would call a classic. Norm carried the team last night. Serge was decent as well coming back after a few games off.. And the two buckets by Siakam late in the 4th were huge.I thought I could hear Marv Albert say "Facial" after the AD-II slams.

Sacramento and Utah are better teams. Let's see if Mixx can get us two more wins out of this trip.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Quick Reaction article at the front of the site Gave McCaw a B because "Tasked with the unenjoyable task of guarding Curry, McCaw worked his tail off following the former MVP around the floor." Aside from the fact that I remember Norm carrying the load on Curry, the problem with McCaw's defence is he is always "following" his man around the floor. As I recall you are supposed to stay between your man and the ball, or between the ball and the basket. McCaw doesn't do either. However, in 24 minutes he did get 3 assists and 2 rebounds.
      McCaw's preferred defensive stance is to stand sideways while his man drives past him to the rim.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Snow day in the GTA.....take that win and move on quick
        I kinda like the idea of Norm starting for at least a few days and have (eventually) Freddy, Serge and Davis first off the bench. THJ and Thomas need minutes too but McCaw needs to grow in garbage time for now, not the 8th option....

Comment

• Henri Richard just passed on. Can't stand the habs but RIP, Rocket's brother, the Pocket Rocket

Comment

• Missed the game but I read that Patrick was unbelievable, lockdown defense on whoever he is guarding, great footwork, a major threat from outside and he was tracking loose balls and fighting for rebounds.

Heart of a Champion !

Steph move aside, Raptors have the real Warrior.

No return, no exchange.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              So three time champion Patrick McCaw makes his return to North Cali.

Regardless of when he gets in someone is going to have a brain aneurysm.

once again you failed in your career of predicting. Stay with UIC benefits.

Magnetic Resonance Imaging revealed unremarkable findings lol. nobody had an aneurysm.

Patrick McCaw is entertaining, stress is overrated.

move on buddy

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

once again you failed in your career of predicting. Stay with UIC benefits.

Magnetic Resonance Imaging revealed unremarkable findings lol. nobody had an aneurysm.

Patrick McCaw is entertaining, stress is overrated.

move on buddy
                I love that I spend time in your head.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Henri Richard just passed on. Can't stand the habs but RIP, Rocket's brother, the Pocket Rocket
                  11 Stanley Cups...

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Can’t stand something
                    He will be banned. Thanks to everyone who flagged him.

Comment

I love that I spend time in your head.
                      Anche a lei

you are my Drummond lol

cheers

Comment

• goldblum wrote: View Post
                        did td scream mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        ???
                        ...i just killed a maaannnn
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Henri Richard just passed on. Can't stand the habs but RIP, Rocket's brother, the Pocket Rocket
                          Classy guy. Great ambassador for the team.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

McCaw's preferred defensive stance is to stand sideways while his man drives past him to the rim.
                            I'm not sure what the bigger mystery is, Kawhi's quad injury or why Nurse continues to give McCaw minutes.

Comment

11 Stanley Cups...

Amazing, truly amazing. Also a 10 time All Star.
                              But you also have to understand the time period, Original Six only, Montreal draft advantages etc.
                              But that discussion is not for today. RIP Henri

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

...i just killed a maaannnn
                                I was speculating he screamed MAMA but wasn’t entirely sure... and from different angles I’ve seen since I was right. That is friggin hilarious, to CROWN somebody like that and yell MAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X