X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Those 2 players are polar opposite, other than the fact they're small and can score
    Not when it comes to those qualities.

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Stature and compete level alone he's more like Marchand and Johnny Gaudreau
    Nah I've been watching hockey since the 60s DS has the closest comparison ive known in Bergeron.
    Nothing like those guys.

Edit: you are right about stature & compete level though. Good point.
    Last edited by Tmac2darak; Sat Mar 7, 2020, 08:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    Honestly we have hockey in our faces all the time... can we just leave this site to basketball? I'm sure there's tons of forums you can take this discussion to.
    There's no Raps game until Sunday, this site gets quiet and some of us are multi sport pro fans.....

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Honestly we have hockey in our faces all the time... can we just leave this site to basketball? I'm sure there's tons of forums you can take this discussion to.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Those 2 players are polar opposite, other than the fact they're small and can score

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Sonny wrote: View Post
    Watching Inside The NBA last night, they got it all wrong. Kyle Lowry is actually the Raptors best player, not Siakam. He was also their best player during the DeRozan years.
    Its been like that for many years. Box scores don't reflect Kyle's impact. You actually have to watch the games.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

100% you can't compare players from different eras juxtaposed into todays game.
    Todays players are just so much bigger and faster.

You can make cases on who the players of the old NHL compare to into todays game.
    Today The Pocket Rocket would be a close compare to Patrice Bergeron...
    200 foot player who can skate all night long, kill penalties, win faceoffs, score if you need him to and turn his check to the invisible man.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied

Amazing, truly amazing. Also a 10 time All Star.
    But you also have to understand the time period, Original Six only, Montreal draft advantages etc.
    But that discussion is not for today. RIP Henri
    100% you can't compare players from different eras juxtaposed into todays game.
    Todays players are just so much bigger and faster.

You can make cases on who the players of the old NHL compare to into todays game.
    Today The Pocket Rocket would be a close compare to Patrice Bergeron...
    200 foot player who can skate all night long, kill penalties, win faceoffs, score if you need him to and turn his check to the invisible man.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Sonny wrote: View Post
    Watching Inside The NBA last night, they got it all wrong. Kyle Lowry is actually the Raptors best player, not Siakam. He was also their best player during the DeRozan years.
    correct. Its a damn shame

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

...i just killed a maaannnn
    I was speculating he screamed MAMA but wasn’t entirely sure... and from different angles I’ve seen since I was right. That is friggin hilarious, to CROWN somebody like that and yell MAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

11 Stanley Cups...

Amazing, truly amazing. Also a 10 time All Star.
    But you also have to understand the time period, Original Six only, Montreal draft advantages etc.
    But that discussion is not for today. RIP Henri

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

McCaw's preferred defensive stance is to stand sideways while his man drives past him to the rim.
    I'm not sure what the bigger mystery is, Kawhi's quad injury or why Nurse continues to give McCaw minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Henri Richard just passed on. Can't stand the habs but RIP, Rocket's brother, the Pocket Rocket
    Classy guy. Great ambassador for the team.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    goldblum wrote: View Post
    did td scream mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ???
    ...i just killed a maaannnn

Leave a comment:

Working...
X