Anche a lei

you are my Drummond lol

cheers

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Can’t stand something
    He will be banned. Thanks to everyone who flagged him.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Henri Richard just passed on. Can't stand the habs but RIP, Rocket's brother, the Pocket Rocket
    11 Stanley Cups...

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

once again you failed in your career of predicting. Stay with UIC benefits.

Magnetic Resonance Imaging revealed unremarkable findings lol. nobody had an aneurysm.

Patrick McCaw is entertaining, stress is overrated.

move on buddy
    I love that I spend time in your head.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    So three time champion Patrick McCaw makes his return to North Cali.

Regardless of when he gets in someone is going to have a brain aneurysm.

once again you failed in your career of predicting. Stay with UIC benefits.

Magnetic Resonance Imaging revealed unremarkable findings lol. nobody had an aneurysm.

Patrick McCaw is entertaining, stress is overrated.

move on buddy

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Missed the game but I read that Patrick was unbelievable, lockdown defense on whoever he is guarding, great footwork, a major threat from outside and he was tracking loose balls and fighting for rebounds.

Heart of a Champion !

Steph move aside, Raptors have the real Warrior.

No return, no exchange.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Henri Richard just passed on. Can't stand the habs but RIP, Rocket's brother, the Pocket Rocket

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Snow day in the GTA.....take that win and move on quick
    I kinda like the idea of Norm starting for at least a few days and have (eventually) Freddy, Serge and Davis first off the bench. THJ and Thomas need minutes too but McCaw needs to grow in garbage time for now, not the 8th option....

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

Quick Reaction article at the front of the site Gave McCaw a B because "Tasked with the unenjoyable task of guarding Curry, McCaw worked his tail off following the former MVP around the floor." Aside from the fact that I remember Norm carrying the load on Curry, the problem with McCaw's defence is he is always "following" his man around the floor. As I recall you are supposed to stay between your man and the ball, or between the ball and the basket. McCaw doesn't do either. However, in 24 minutes he did get 3 assists and 2 rebounds.
    McCaw's preferred defensive stance is to stand sideways while his man drives past him to the rim.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    The ending was not what I would call a classic. Norm carried the team last night. Serge was decent as well coming back after a few games off.. And the two buckets by Siakam late in the 4th were huge.I thought I could hear Marv Albert say "Facial" after the AD-II slams.

Sacramento and Utah are better teams. Let's see if Mixx can get us two more wins out of this trip.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    In a week no one will remember much other than norm filled it up against the warriors and the raps put up a w.

And off to Sacto ....with a couple days rest.

Hope Freddy gets back on Sunday or Monday...Don’t think we see Gasol this trip.
    They have four full days off after the Jazz game. Probably makes sense to give both of them another full week off. Raps should beat the Kings in any case. Win in Utah would be gravy and everyone gets a good break.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    Why is McCaw on Curry? Powell did a terrific job on him in the 1Q.
    Quick Reaction article at the front of the site Gave McCaw a B because "Tasked with the unenjoyable task of guarding Curry, McCaw worked his tail off following the former MVP around the floor." Aside from the fact that I remember Norm carrying the load on Curry, the problem with McCaw's defence is he is always "following" his man around the floor. As I recall you are supposed to stay between your man and the ball, or between the ball and the basket. McCaw doesn't do either. However, in 24 minutes he did get 3 assists and 2 rebounds.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Very happy with the win..we got one guy back..2 more guys 2 go.
    So if I'm coach Nurse I put Gasol back starting center when he comes back and have Ibaka off the bench,same with Freddy..
    I love Freddy off the bench,he will get his minutes..but I rather have line up of Lowry,Powell,OG,Siakam and Gasol as starting five..bench..Freddy,Ibaka,Davis and McCaw...yes McCaw,his good with the ball,that's why Coach Nurse loves him,protect the ball and plays smart,we don't like him bc he seems like his doing absolutely nothing..but I'm not gonna question a coach who has won championship. As for Thomas/Boucher emergency,if needed..if raps aren't playing so well,put them in the game,change momentum of the game. That would be my game play for playoffs..

P.S

OG is very important 2 this team,his very essential 2 there playoffs success,period..the guy has been balling lately and Coach Nurse finally realizes that if this guy is on the court..there always gonna be in a net plus value,always positive..guy is a beast. Almost 40 minutes,I think his getting him ready for the playoffs,his gonna need him.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

Yup. Also, pretty meh game overall for Siakam but he finishes with 17-5-5. A good sign that he's producing even when he's having an off game.
    Two buckets late when they got him in screen and roll action. Don’t know what the numbers are but he just seems more effective when he isn’t in those stationary iso positions.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

Yup. Also, pretty meh game overall for Siakam but he finishes with 17-5-5. A good sign that he's producing even when he's having an off game.
    Need more rebounds from him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X