X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

I saw both FVV and Marc on the bench last night but did not see Serge. Is he travelling with the team?
    They said they all are with the team and Nick even said that all 3 would probably be back sometime over the road trip. I think serge is either working out in the back or scarf shopping

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Alright I don't enjoy piling on but saw this on reddit and it cracked me up: "Nurse explaining the McCaw minutes":

https://streamable.com/os05p

(obviously edited and a bit out of context but comical anyways)
    Last edited by inthepaint; Wed Mar 4, 2020, 06:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Ibaka had sore right knee and might play against Warriors, Gasol is saying he is feeling better but no timeline, FVV was upgraded to questionable last game so maybe they'll play soon
    I saw both FVV and Marc on the bench last night but did not see Serge. Is he travelling with the team?

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

He went with a 7 man rotation last year? News to me. I think there was one single game where we shrunk to 7 players, one game in the Philly series. There was a solid 8 man rotation playing significant minutes throughout the entire playoffs otherwise. Lowry, Green, Leonard, Siakam, Gasol, Ibaka, Powell, VanVleet. All of them played in 23-24 games, and averaged at least 15 MPG.

There will be an 8th guy in the playoffs. 7 is too few. Right now that guy is McCaw, from every sign we have. It shouldn't be. And maybe it won't be. But it would be nice to have an indication of that soon.
    FVV minutes in the Philly series were lower, but, it was definitely an eight man rotation. The Five starters with Serge, Norm and Fred off the bench.

Looking at this years squad and assuming we are healthy, we have Kyle, Fred, OG, Pascal and Marc as the starting five. Then off the bench we have Norm, Serge and using last years rotation as a guide, Nurse would want another ball-handler / guard type for 8th guy. My guess is...PM?

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

He went with a 7 man rotation last year? News to me. I think there was one single game where we shrunk to 7 players, one game in the Philly series. There was a solid 8 man rotation playing significant minutes throughout the entire playoffs otherwise. Lowry, Green, Leonard, Siakam, Gasol, Ibaka, Powell, VanVleet. All of them played in 23-24 games, and averaged at least 15 MPG.

There will be an 8th guy in the playoffs. 7 is too few. Right now that guy is McCaw, from every sign we have. It shouldn't be. And maybe it won't be. But it would be nice to have an indication of that soon.
    i mis-remembered i guess. i am getting up there. totally cut norm out of the rotation. i still feel like when it counted he wasn't playing much, averaged 11 mins in the finals.

we're fucked i guess.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Kawhi had The Shot
    lebron had The Block
    Horry had The 3
    McCaw has The Lay up
    Some other notables...

Magic had the Running Hook
    Dr. J. had the Up and Under

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Loved watching FVV guard curry in the finals would be funny if his first game back he had to deal with Fred hounding him all night.
    Also be interested in Wiggins success vs the raps traveled with him to California but or is that stayed back in minny.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    chris wrote: View Post

maybe in reg season? in a high stakes playoff series i would be surprised. he went with a 7 man rotation last year. hope the starters plus norm and serge are the only heavy-minute players come playoff time

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    We need more Baron Davis & JJ Thomas.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    Any word on injuries..I thought it was load management..but this is crazy, it would b awesome if everyone came back against the warriors and play Box 1 on Curry..lol..it would be just perfect.
    Ibaka had sore right knee and might play against Warriors, Gasol is saying he is feeling better but no timeline, FVV was upgraded to questionable last game so maybe they'll play soon

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Even fully healthy, we are getting McCAW'd. Might as well get used to it.
    maybe in reg season? in a high stakes playoff series i would be surprised. he went with a 7 man rotation last year. hope the starters plus norm and serge are the only heavy-minute players come playoff time

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post

No game is going to be easy if we're still down Gasol, FVV and Ibaka
    ^^^This. Without these 3 everything is a dogfight. (Case in point the Hornets and Suns games)

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Any word on injuries..I thought it was load management..but this is crazy, it would b awesome if everyone came back against the warriors and play Box 1 on Curry..lol..it would be just perfect.

Leave a comment:

replied
    These zombie warriors have actually won two of their last three games, and beat Denver yesterday. I'm interested to see how quickly Curry is able to get back up to speed.

No game is going to be easy if we're still down Gasol, FVV and Ibaka

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Saw that GIF from Norm in the OP, hit like immediately. No need to read the rest

Leave a comment:

Working...
X