Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege
    replied
    It would be good to see young Fred play tonight, help out Kyle and some rest for PM. Both Bobo and Buddy were 3P machines vs Portland last night. Hope they tired out their shooting arms.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    As of the 1:30 NBA Injury Report https://official.nba.com/nba-injury-...019-20-season/ both Fred and Gasol are listerd as questionable...
    Next update is 5:30 Eastern...

On the Whistle tonight in Sacto.. the home of the Sacramento Screw Job are the veteran crew of
    EDIT... Hayward probable and Brown out for the Chowders as they prepare to host OKC today. C' mon Thunder.
    Let's hope Sactown got all the 3's out of their system last night. They were on fire in the 2Q and put up 77 points in the first half!

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Watching the Clippers / Lakers 1st quarter - lots of iso & high PnR for both offenses - not much ball movement

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    As of the 1:30 NBA Injury Report https://official.nba.com/nba-injury-...019-20-season/ both Fred and Gasol are listerd as questionable...
    Next update is 5:30 Eastern...

On the Whistle tonight in Sacto.. the home of the Sacramento Screw Job are the veteran crew of
    EDIT... Hayward probable and Brown out for the Chowders as they prepare to host OKC today. C' mon Thunder.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Mar 8th, 2020, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Hey!
    It's Game Day

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Lillard just doesn't seem like he is playing his normal aggressive game. Only 2 - 12 on FG's and 1 - 8 on 3P's.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    With some of the scores tonight, it makes the 15 game winning streak seem all that more amazing

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    nba_4_life wrote: View Post
    Sac are just destroying Portland....
    Bogey is 6 - 10 from 3. Lillard is struggling. Down to 19 point lead near end of 3Q

Leave a comment:

• nba_4_life
    replied
    Sac are just destroying Portland....

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    77 - 54 at halftime. Hopefully getting all the 3-balls out of their system. Sactown's hit 13 - 20 3's including 9 in 2Q. They scored 76 in the first half against the WIZ. Two of the worst defensive teams in the NBA. Like to shut them down Sunday with some OG style D, get them frustrated.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Sacktown is shooting the lights out in Portland. 12/18 from 3 with 71 points, 2+ minutes left in 2Q.
    Last edited by Zak24gege; Sat Mar 7th, 2020, 11:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    I would like to see Fred back Sunday. Gotta give PM some rest as he's logged some heavy minutes this road trip. Then Marc on Monday against Utah to match up with the Go-bear. Fred's a young man and he would help Lowry out. Marc can help balance out the front court minutes with Serge, Pascal and OG. With Marc's absence, OG and sometimes Pascal played the 5.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Think we see fred sunday & Marc monday. Just my uniformed guess thought

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    I would hold them both out for Utah. We’ll need them on the second night for sure. Sac is good but they are playing tonight abd I thing we can beat them without Fred and Marc.

having those guys back in Utah will give us a bit of a energy boost... hopefully enough to take both games
    Yeah I agree with this. Or I suppose if they wanted to bring guys back with a minutes limit playing both games could make sense at 20 MPG or something. But having a couple guys with fresh legs would really help on the 2nd half of the back to back.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    I would hold them both out for Utah. We’ll need them on the second night for sure. Sac is good but they are playing tonight abd I thing we can beat them without Fred and Marc.

having those guys back in Utah will give us a bit of a energy boost... hopefully enough to take both games

Leave a comment:

Working...
X