Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Robinson has hit 8 3's. Made 9 the night before. 20 of last 33...Can't get any hotter than that.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Good close game in Miami.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Raptors gain half game thanks Jazz.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Let's see Heat and Pel's. Must, must win for Z and his boys.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Utah beats Chowders on the road. C's without Gordon Hayward and Jaylen Brown tonight - too bad. Conley played well.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Utah is playing well in Boston tonight. Shooting 3's at a decent 47% clip. Funny listening to the big Perk

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Do we really have to wait till Sunday? 😪😪😪

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

I’ll raise that bet with...
    after the two with Excremento Sunday and Utah on Monday the Raps will have 18 left as they fly home. Where they don’t play till Saturday against Detroit...

thinking he plays against detroit and the the warriors as he ramps up his game shape in time for Philly and Boston
    I think we should just forfiet the game vs the pistions. that were all these injurys keep racking up.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

All the more reason to beat them here and help out JV and his band of merry young'uns.
    AND.....Boston has Memphis's pick so if the raps beat the Kings that keeps Memphis ahead in the standings and helps get the Chowders a worse pick.

F Boston!

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

My guess is 2 more weeks, giving him just under a month until playoffs start
    I’ll raise that bet with...
    after the two with Excremento Sunday and Utah on Monday the Raps will have 18 left as they fly home. Where they don’t play till Saturday against Detroit...

thinking he plays against detroit and the the warriors as he ramps up his game shape in time for Philly and Boston

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

He has not played much at all this year, still recovering from the parade.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Nurse implied that he'd like him to have about 10-12 games to take the rust off. That's the minimum. He also said he expects everyone to be back for this west coast trip. But he's been wrong before.

I'm guessing he's back by that Boston game.. because that's a critical one. That'll give him 15 games to finish the season by.

Does anyone know if this is what Nick said? My interpretation was that one question was when would Marc be back (I don't know). And then a different question was when would someone have to be back in time to be in shape for the playoffs (that's where he said 8-12 games). I don't think the second answer was the same as the first.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Gasol has been out almost six weeks. Wonder how much longer he'll be on the shelf
    My based-on-nothing guess is he plays in the Utah game Monday, and gets sporadic rest games as he works his way back into game shape.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Gasol has been out almost six weeks. Wonder how much longer he'll be on the shelf
    Nurse implied that he'd like him to have about 10-12 games to take the rust off. That's the minimum. He also said he expects everyone to be back for this west coast trip. But he's been wrong before.

I'm guessing he's back by that Boston game.. because that's a critical one. That'll give him 15 games to finish the season by.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X