GAME #63: Toronto Raptors 118 - Sacramento Kings 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Yup watching the game also..clippers are playing at home and getting booed..it always gonna b laker town,Kawli..one day ure gonna realize u made huge mistake,but u wanted 2 go home,no word on Gasol or Freddy,hopefully they play or one of them..
    lebron got 3 phantom fouls called for him in the 4Q alone. But just got called for a blocking foul, Lakers have no challenge available to them but lebron complains and they'll review it on their own lol

Call stands....

To be fair, he was fouled the next two but how many times did he go to the line in the 4th Q, 10 or 12?
    Last edited by G__Deane; Sun Mar 8, 2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Yup watching the game also..clippers are playing at home and getting booed..it always gonna b laker town,Kawli..one day ure gonna realize u made huge mistake,but u wanted 2 go home,no word on Gasol or Freddy,hopefully they play or one of them..
      That arena is full of Laker fans lmao.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Man the NBA is really going to be pulling for a Lakers + Lebron championship. I'm not usually a conspiracy theory guy, but it's going to be hard to beat that team + the refs in a series.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I'm excited to be able to watch a full game before going to sleep.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            Man the NBA is really going to be pulling for a Lakers + Lebron championship. I'm not usually a conspiracy theory guy, but it's going to be hard to beat that team + the refs in a series.
            Never was fan of Lebron, I respect his game..but he does cry a lot, that one play of him telling the refs 2 check that it's offensive foul..was just bs..no timeout challenge left, refs go and check..bc it's Lebron and he told them 2 do it..on a side note Doc Rivers is so overrated as coach, lou William's is getting torched on pick and roll defensively and sticks with him..same with Morris brother, they were leaving him wide open..bc he cant shoot..but media tend 2 praise Doc for being great coach..whatever..anyway Giannis has a boo boo on his knee,evaluating after week...hmm..interesting..how bad, could open door for raps, will c.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Over/Under on Norm scoring 24 points?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Playoff Norm tonight

Comment

Right now Suns are dismantling Bucks. The greek freak is not playing
                  48-67

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                    Right now Suns are dismantling Bucks. The greek freak is not playing
                    48-67
                    It's interesting, because the Bucks have 59 points at the half - which extrapolates to ~120 for the game. On the season, the Bucks are average 119 ppg - although this is against a BAD defensive team so one might expect them to blow past 120 with Giannis

Comment

Gasol is playing!
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

The greatest C in franchise history is back! good stuff.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Just noticed. Real time and RR forum time match for first time in 6 months.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
                            This is a pro sasketewean board for half the year. Now it belongs to the rest of us
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
                              You can change the timezone information in your user settings/profile. I switched it back today. Speaking of which I had no idea the clocks moved back today. So for most of the morning I was thinking it was earlier than it was.. and then I checked my phone and got seriously confused.

Comment

OKC playing the C's tough tonight. Up by 1, 5mins

Comment

Working...
                                X