GAME #63: Toronto Raptors 118 - Sacramento Kings 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post

My guess is 2 more weeks, giving him just under a month until playoffs start
    I’ll raise that bet with...
    after the two with Excremento Sunday and Utah on Monday the Raps will have 18 left as they fly home. Where they don’t play till Saturday against Detroit...

thinking he plays against detroit and the the warriors as he ramps up his game shape in time for Philly and Boston
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

All the more reason to beat them here and help out JV and his band of merry young'uns.
      AND.....Boston has Memphis's pick so if the raps beat the Kings that keeps Memphis ahead in the standings and helps get the Chowders a worse pick.

F Boston!

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

I’ll raise that bet with...
        after the two with Excremento Sunday and Utah on Monday the Raps will have 18 left as they fly home. Where they don’t play till Saturday against Detroit...

thinking he plays against detroit and the the warriors as he ramps up his game shape in time for Philly and Boston
        I think we should just forfiet the game vs the pistions. that were all these injurys keep racking up.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Do we really have to wait till Sunday? 😪😪😪

Comment

Utah is playing well in Boston tonight. Shooting 3's at a decent 47% clip. Funny listening to the big Perk

Comment

Utah beats Chowders on the road. C's without Gordon Hayward and Jaylen Brown tonight - too bad. Conley played well.

Comment

Let's see Heat and Pel's. Must, must win for Z and his boys.

Comment

Raptors gain half game thanks Jazz.

Comment

Good close game in Miami.

Comment

Robinson has hit 8 3's. Made 9 the night before. 20 of last 33...Can't get any hotter than that.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                        Robinson has hit 8 3's. Made 9 the night before. 20 of last 33...Can't get any hotter than that.
                        He fucked up late tho. Had 2 good chances to pull a pretty open late 3. One he pumped to try draw foul the other he just passed up. Maybe too big of a moment for the young guy
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Is it possible to get playoff tickets directly from Raptors or do I need to overpay by using vendors like Ticketmaster?

Comment

Robinson will be a great 3-point shooter as he has the height 6'7 (or 6'8) to be able to rise without having to worry about getting it blocked. This is what limits our Matt Thomas some what.

Comment

Now on to MIL vs. LAL.

Comment

LAL-MIL -> Lots of 3-bombs with little success for either team.

Comment

Working...
                                X