GAME #63: Toronto Raptors 118 - Sacramento Kings 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

He fucked up late tho. Had 2 good chances to pull a pretty open late 3. One he pumped to try draw foul the other he just passed up. Maybe too big of a moment for the young guy
    That turnover hurt, Pels Ingram hit some clutch shots after going like 3 - 18 or something.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
      LAL-MIL -> Lots of 3-bombs with little success for either team.
      Both team are 1 - 10 from deep. Yuck to watch.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        Nice that we get a couple days off for travel and rest in the middle of this road trip. Would be great if the other walking wounded starting coming back too as reinforcements for the rest of the trip. Especially with this game and next being a back to back, more options would help with the tired legs, with Utah on the second game.
        And Utah beat the Celtics tonight

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          Gasol has been out almost six weeks. Wonder how much longer he'll be on the shelf
          We sure know it wasn't "quad tightness" again

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

Does anyone know if this is what Nick said? My interpretation was that one question was when would Marc be back (I don't know). And then a different question was when would someone have to be back in time to be in shape for the playoffs (that's where he said 8-12 games). I don't think the second answer was the same as the first.
            You have it correctly.

Nick's answer about the minimum Gasol would need to be ready for the post season (8-12 games) had nothing to do with the prior question as to when he would be back (potentially this road trip)

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
              Do we really have to wait till Sunday? 😪😪😪
              We've only just gotten one of our three injured rotation players back, with the other two still on the shelf, and Pascal looking like he's a little exhausted from carrying this team with other players out, and we're on a road trip (which means travel days) to boot. I'm fine with an extra day between games here.

Comment

and we don't play again until Sunday after this back to back... hopefully that gives these guys some time to recover. The blessing is that we are forced to use more players during this stint. I think we need to get Kyle some games off before the playoff start

Comment

The smart thing to do FVV and Gasol is for them to return against Utah on monday. I wouldn't play them tomorrow.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

That long rest until Sunday could be a good thing. Hopefully no one gets injured over the next 2 games, and Fred and Gasol make their returns next Sunday and the full team can get some playing time before the Playoffs.

Comment

Almost there...

Comment

I would hold them both out for Utah. We’ll need them on the second night for sure. Sac is good but they are playing tonight abd I thing we can beat them without Fred and Marc.

having those guys back in Utah will give us a bit of a energy boost... hopefully enough to take both games

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                          I would hold them both out for Utah. We’ll need them on the second night for sure. Sac is good but they are playing tonight abd I thing we can beat them without Fred and Marc.

having those guys back in Utah will give us a bit of a energy boost... hopefully enough to take both games
                          Yeah I agree with this. Or I suppose if they wanted to bring guys back with a minutes limit playing both games could make sense at 20 MPG or something. But having a couple guys with fresh legs would really help on the 2nd half of the back to back.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Think we see fred sunday & Marc monday. Just my uniformed guess thought
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I would like to see Fred back Sunday. Gotta give PM some rest as he's logged some heavy minutes this road trip. Then Marc on Monday against Utah to match up with the Go-bear. Fred's a young man and he would help Lowry out. Marc can help balance out the front court minutes with Serge, Pascal and OG. With Marc's absence, OG and sometimes Pascal played the 5.

Comment

Sacktown is shooting the lights out in Portland. 12/18 from 3 with 71 points, 2+ minutes left in 2Q.
                                Last edited by Zak24gege; Sun Mar 8, 2020, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X