No announcement yet.

GAME #63: Toronto Raptors 118 - Sacramento Kings 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

77 - 54 at halftime. Hopefully getting all the 3-balls out of their system. Sactown's hit 13 - 20 3's including 9 in 2Q. They scored 76 in the first half against the WIZ. Two of the worst defensive teams in the NBA. Like to shut them down Sunday with some OG style D, get them frustrated.

Comment

Sac are just destroying Portland....

Comment

nba_4_life wrote: View Post
        Sac are just destroying Portland....
        Bogey is 6 - 10 from 3. Lillard is struggling. Down to 19 point lead near end of 3Q

Comment

With some of the scores tonight, it makes the 15 game winning streak seem all that more amazing

Comment

Lillard just doesn't seem like he is playing his normal aggressive game. Only 2 - 12 on FG's and 1 - 8 on 3P's.

Comment

Hey!
              It's Game Day

Comment

As of the 1:30 NBA Injury Report https://official.nba.com/nba-injury-...019-20-season/ both Fred and Gasol are listerd as questionable...
                Next update is 5:30 Eastern...

On the Whistle tonight in Sacto.. the home of the Sacramento Screw Job are the veteran crew of
                EDIT... Hayward probable and Brown out for the Chowders as they prepare to host OKC today. C' mon Thunder.
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Mar 8, 2020, 01:48 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Watching the Clippers / Lakers 1st quarter - lots of iso & high PnR for both offenses - not much ball movement

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    As of the 1:30 NBA Injury Report https://official.nba.com/nba-injury-...019-20-season/ both Fred and Gasol are listerd as questionable...
                    Next update is 5:30 Eastern...

On the Whistle tonight in Sacto.. the home of the Sacramento Screw Job are the veteran crew of
                    EDIT... Hayward probable and Brown out for the Chowders as they prepare to host OKC today. C' mon Thunder.
                    Let's hope Sactown got all the 3's out of their system last night. They were on fire in the 2Q and put up 77 points in the first half!

Comment

It would be good to see young Fred play tonight, help out Kyle and some rest for PM. Both Bobo and Buddy were 3P machines vs Portland last night. Hope they tired out their shooting arms.

Comment

Like to see Gasol play tomorrow. Having 4 day's off before next Sat. game vs Piston's gives lots of time for his hammy time to recover and having him to match-up vs 7'1" Gobert would be beneficial.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          Watching the Clippers / Lakers 1st quarter - lots of iso & high PnR for both offenses - not much ball movement
                          LAL had big WIN vs MIL the other night.

Comment

Freddie and Marc still listed as questionable on the 530 nba injury update report....
                            They weren't downgraded to doubtful....

So its now the legendary game time decision on if they play or not...
                            Be nice to see Freddy go and Marc to suit up in Utah and Fredd to take the night off.... then they both get 4 days off till they host the pistons on Saturday.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

Lakers up 9 halfway through the 4Q
                              I tuned in just in time to watch lebron get yet another phantom call made for him where he wasn't even toughed. Makes me sick every time, it's like i'm bulimic and lewhiner is my food....

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                Lakers up 9 halfway through the 4Q
                                I tuned in just in time to watch lebron get yet another phantom call made for him where he wasn't even toughed. Makes me sick every time, it's like i'm bulimic and lewhiner is my food....
                                Yup watching the game also..clippers are playing at home and getting booed..it always gonna b laker town,Kawli..one day ure gonna realize u made huge mistake,but u wanted 2 go home,no word on Gasol or Freddy,hopefully they play or one of them..
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X