• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Luke Walton... a coaching genius.
    Kerrs wonky back got the dude 2 head coaching jobs
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• McCaw is so bad. Can't we just play RHJ as a wing player instead of McCaw?

Comment

• Utah tomorrow.

I can already hear the jazz music
        OG is our king

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Team worst -17 in 17 minutes. Amazing.
          Even playing with plus/minus superstars like Lowry can’t counteract the McCaw Effect. The force is strong with that one.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            Utah tomorrow.

I can already hear the jazz music
            damn i gotta put in work now
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Gained a games on the Bucks and got 1 on the celtics. We are getting pretty close for it to be really tough for the Celtics to catch us
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Always something special about winning in Sacramento, which has been a land of nightmares for the Raptors historically. Good closing minutes from Pascal. Norm and Lowry tremendous. Nice to see Gasol back.

Even better with the Celtics losing and doing it with poor late game execution.

Comment

• Solid clutch win. Lowry was awesome.. willed us back into the game a few times. Siakam with the clutchness.. and Norm again continues to be amazing for us. The bench sucked. Gasol was pretty bad. McCaw and TD were terrible. Serge was steady.

Great win against a team fighting hard to make the playoffs. Fox was awesome. Odd choice in the end to keep Buddy on the bench, but will take it.

+3 up on Boston now.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

damn i gotta put in work now

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                      GIve it to your best guys at the end of the game. Coaching was bad by the Kings.
                      Not sure why your best 3P shooter is on the bench at the end of the game....Young Head Coach vs the NBA CHAMPION Coach. Learning lessons doled out by the Master.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        I was impressed by the Kings. those last 3 minutes were really fun. Went shot for shot with the champs that was a great close by both teams. Might not have been pascal best game stat wise but id say it was a top 3 performance IMO. The way he took over at the end and scored every time was exactly what we are going to need him to do in the playoffs.
                        bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Weird look for the kings tho maybe go to Boji or the defending 3 pt champion?
                        That was beautiful end of game execution, scoring on every possession. Lowry - Siakam - Powell were money! Very entertaining game. That's 3 in a row for Mixx. A 4th W vs Utah would be a fantastic finish.

Comment

• [QUOTE=GOLDBLUM;n1340708]Norm doing Norm things.

THE NEW NORM[/QUOTE
                          Playoff Norm is now THE NEW NORM

Comment

• That theory that Nurse uses McCaw to artificially create clutch minutes for his guys to get closing reps is going from crazy to maybe-not-quite-so-crazy real fast.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Man the NBA is really going to be pulling for a Lakers + Lebron championship. I'm not usually a conspiracy theory guy, but it's going to be hard to beat that team + the refs in a series.
                              Refs can easily make up for a Lakers 6-10 point 4th Q deficit but bogus phantom calls.

You want conspiracy? There's no way that all refs want the lakers to win; they're fans too and grew up with their own favourite teams. It has to be league mandated or widely known that it "wouldn't hurt" to have LA or NY in the finals as often as possible

Comment

• I love how The Great One literally only comes on here to talk shit lol. The moment Pascal started taking over like the star he is The Great One went completely silent. I literally haven't seen another post from him in here since that moment lmao! Now THAT'S what you call a hater. If you're going to come at Pascal when he's playing like shit (which is completely fine btw) then praise him when he plays good as well.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X