GAME #63: Toronto Raptors 118 - Sacramento Kings 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Good game. When Raptors ever find a way to secure defensive rebounds or more importantly limit opposition offensive rebounds, they could be up by 10 easy...SAC has 6. We have 1. SAC's rebounds were mostly put backs or turned into 2nd chance opportunities for 3's.
    It's a year long issue though; Raps are not a good rebounding team, not enough drive and desire from anyone beyond Serge (most nights) and Kyle. It will be a huge difference against upper tier playoff teams.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I love how The Great One literally only comes on here to talk shit lol. The moment Pascal started taking over like the star he is The Great One went completely silent. I literally haven't seen another post from him in here since that moment lmao! Now THAT'S what you call a hater. If you're going to come at Pascal when he's playing like shit (which is completely fine btw) then praise him when he plays good as well.
      Orrrrrrrrrr he might have gone to bed

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

It's a year long issue though; Raps are not a good rebounding team, not enough drive and desire from anyone beyond Serge (most nights) and Kyle. It will be a huge difference against upper tier playoff teams.
        It seems like something they improve on when they really buckle down and focus on it, so hopefully it's manageable in the playoffs. But it's definitely a weakness.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Orrrrrrrrrr he might have gone to bed
          Maybe after the game but I doubt he went to bed as Pascal was taking over. But who knows, you could very well be right and if that's the case I apologize in advance lol
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• siakam had 11 points in the last 2.5 mins of a tight ball game. man that's pretty impressive.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

It seems like something they improve on when they really buckle down and focus on it, so hopefully it's manageable in the playoffs. But it's definitely a weakness.
              They can turn on the D often at will (disrupting passing lanes, clogging the paint, interceptions, steals) but that doesn't always include defensive rebounding for some reason. Some of it is the physical makeup of players, some of that is positioning (Gasol) and some of it is compete level.

Serge, Gasol, Kyle and Siakam are all capable of rebounding in the right situation. Also Bouchard, RHJ and Davis and ..... it's a skill and also positioning/boxing out correctly. But at the top of the list is desire and compete level since it's not the sexiest stat and it's f'n tiring when you're on a big body lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I love how The Great One literally only comes on here to talk shit lol. The moment Pascal started taking over like the star he is The Great One went completely silent. I literally haven't seen another post from him in here since that moment lmao! Now THAT'S what you call a hater. If you're going to come at Pascal when he's playing like shit (which is completely fine btw) then praise him when he plays good as well.
                Oh here comes Mr. White Knight to save the day. You easily get impressed huh? You watched the first 3 quarters of the game? if Siakam keeps playing like this against a great team in the playoffs, the Raptors aren't going to go very far.

Siakam's play the last 2 games were very Rudy Gay-ish.

The Raptors best 3 players last night were Lowry, Powell and Ibaka(in that order). But hey Siakam was good the last 2 mins. Let's see if that works in the playoffs.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Oh here comes Mr. White Knight to save the day. You easily get impressed huh? You watched the first 3 quarters of the game? if Siakam keeps playing like this against a great team in the playoffs, the Raptors aren't going to go very far.

Siakam's play the last 2 games were very Rudy Gay-ish.

The Raptors best 3 players last night were Lowry, Powell and Ibaka(in that order). But hey Siakam was good the last 2 mins. Let's see if that works in the playoffs.
                  Isn't the last 2 minutes the most important part of the game? And the playoffs is exactly the point is late game play is what we are going to need from him in the playoffs, that was very encouraging.
                  What you have you been saying if he had 35 points but couldn't score the last 2 minutes? You would take the exact opposite argument. You gotta keep it consistent man, your slacking lately.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Isn't the last 2 minutes the most important part of the game? And the playoffs is exactly the point is late game play is what we are going to need from him in the playoffs, that was very encouraging.
                    What you have you been saying if he had 35 points but couldn't score the last 2 minutes? You would take the exact opposite argument. You gotta keep it consistent man, your slacking lately.
                    Only if it was a close game. Not sure if you watched the game but the ONLY reason that game was close was because of Kyle Lowry. The Kings would've blown them out of the arena if not for him.

What I need from Siakam is for him to play like all the other all stars in the league and that is to play well for 48 minutes and not for 2 minutes like the last 2 games. He has another all star on his team. He should be paying attention.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Only if it was a close game. Not sure if you watched the game but the ONLY reason that game was close was because of Kyle Lowry. The Kings would've blown them out of the arena if not for him.

What I need from Siakam is for him to play like all the other all stars in the league and that is to play well for 48 minutes and not for 2 minutes like the last 2 games. He has another all star on his team. He should be paying attention.
                      Yes i watched the entire game. If you remember correctly you said where our best player? and i told you Kyle was our best player.
                      Theres nothing disapointing about a tough hard fought win in the middle of a west coast swing against a team scrachting and clawing for a playoff spot.
                      I was actually happy how Pascal played. I was frustrated with him earlier in the week. O.G had the hot hand vs denver, Norm vs G.S. Pascal tried to force his game in the 3rd quarter instead of letting the hot hand work.
                      Last night was beautiful he let Kyle and Norm take the offense then after not being involved and not having his shot going he took 4 straight possesions at the kings and scored in multiple ways.
                      IMO thats textbook superstar performance. I think you should rewatch 4th quarters of our playoffs. It was often Kyle, Serge, FVV and pascal doing the scoring until the last 5 minutes then Kawhi took over.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                      X