Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas should have shot the three instead

Comment

• FFS. I said don’t tell me. Sick of this injury sh*t. It was a cool story of resilience early on, but now it’s just frickin annoying.

Comment

• Thomas didn't help too much there, had good moments but the bad moments overshadowed the good. Had a really good opportunity there

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

This is why McCaw is in the game and takes those minutes, bc coach nurse doesn't trust them, u gotta b consistent, at least he plays hard, maybe doesn't show on his stats but u know what u get.
          It’s actually the opposite. Nurse has those guys on pins and needles so they think they have to come in and make something happen immediately or they’ll get benched, unlike McCaw who gets guaranteed minutes regardless. Nobody on this team plays harder than Boucher on a consistent basis.

Comment

• Well would you look at that
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ibaka had a mismatch in the post and siakim wouldn't give it to him...

Comment

• even if McCaw plays hard he's dumb as a rock
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Turnovers are killing us. We would be winning the damn game.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                    Turnovers are killing us. We would be winning the damn game.
                    We are winning lol
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Whoa. Champs just flexed some of that championship DNA there.

Comment

• No way Boucher, RHJ and Davis get any mins in the 2nd half right? right?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It's whoever offense on McCaw for Utah. I'm so pissed with these injuries...
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Yeah, winning by a lot more! It's my water wheel powered internet.

Comment

• Man... feel bad for Norm.
                              Gotta be so fuckin frustrating

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                No way Boucher, RHJ and Davis get any mins in the 2nd half right? right?
                                U never know, ppl think coach nurse is nice guy, but he might have some words for the bench players, either u bring it or u dont play..as for McCaw..listen I'm not a fan of his, dont like his game, but he does what expected of him, get the ball 2 right guys and plays ok D...this is where Terrence Davis gotta realize, u cant take nights off, u gotta bring it, u a rook on veteran team...show us that ure better than McCaw, take it from him, so he doesn't get those minutes, powell is out, here is your chance.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X