• Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    McCaw played 43 minutes lmao
    And they won. Very impressive.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      McCaw played 43 minutes lmao
      hahahhahahahahhhahhahhahhahahhahahhahahahhahhhahha hahhahahhahahhahahahhahH

And we won.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

On the flip side, Masai showed faith in them instead of trading everybody like all the experts said 100% was going to happen.
        Mixx you did it, you grabbed a 4 game road win streak. The Downey Performers of the Game - "Mixx".and Serge

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          MItchell 11 points. Gobert 6 points.
          Where Gorbert on your center rankings now?
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Perhaps Nurse is trying to give himself and the team a challenge with McCaw on the floor. 4 vs 5 offensively, the decision making and the set plays have to be sharper.
            He was the only healthy combo guard they have.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• McCaw 43 minutes..2pts..yes..under 4pts, like I predicted..lol..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I know its getting ahead and very unlikey but.... Gained another one on the bucks tn. still 2 more head to head meetings...
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• McCaw the definition of human plug
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Perhaps Nurse is trying to give himself and the team a challenge with McCaw on the floor. 4 vs 5 offensively, the decision making and the set plays have to be sharper.
                    McCaw is our ankle weights. No other explanation tops that theory.

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                        Mixx you did it, you grabbed a 4 game road win streak. The Downey Performers of the Game - "Mixx".and Serge
                        I’m not Mixx, but I’ll take the credit anyway. Jazz was my idea after all. Mixx just executed it flawlessly.

Comment

• Comment

• Lol. You could see on that play Siakam throw the ball to McCaw and instantly regret it. He looked him off a couple of times before, too.

Anyway, what a game. Siakam and Ibaka were huge. Ibaka continues to be the most underrated Raptor. OG was stellar on defense. And they did it without FVV, Gasol and Powell. Huge effort. Well deserved days off coming up.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I’m not Mixx, but I’ll take the credit anyway. Jazz was my idea after all. Mixx just executed it flawlessly.
                              My Apologies regarding the Jazz Albums, love the idea / concept. Just kudos to Mixx on the 4 straight GT wins. Tonight was an exciting and well deserved win.

Comment

• Yeah...you wouldn’t want that team on ESPN. 🧐

Comment

Working...
                                X