Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Norman Powell is your player of the week

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

I think the only thing that would cause panic is if even a sgl player on any team came down with it. That means his teammates were exposed to it over the prior few weeks and any team playing them would also be exposed since the former players may be asymptomatic for two weeks(?)

If it gets in a locker room, that's potentially serious.
    Imagine a playoff game with no fans in the arena? I know Canucks fans and Panthers fans are used to it but it sucks. My Oilers are finally a playoff team and this happens.

I think the biggest concern with this disease is doctors/scientists have no clue what they're dealing with. The only common theme in this virus is it attacks the elderly.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

You and the claw have the same approach, you like to say I'm stalking you. In reality I just think you're both morons. You're more a loud mouth, hes just straight annoying.
    Then stop replying to my posts lol. You have thousands of posts that I completely ignore as they make zero sense.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Btw, amazing thread mixx. I like using the jazz covers in the regvseason just for their game.

see, I mention everyone. Most for the right reasons.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Rent free!

Everytime this dude post you just knew he's going to sneak in the word trex. Lmao.
    You and the claw have the same approach, you like to say I'm stalking you. In reality I just think you're both morons. You're more a loud mouth, hes just straight annoying.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I think in the back of some fans minds, the realty that you very likely need a superstar to win a chip or even make a finals appearance means you're mentally willing that elite status onto Siakam. But harsh fact; he's not there and he won't be this post season.

Fun fact, this year, we have to beats the odds and win without that guy.....

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

But t rex told me siakam is trash
    Rent free!

Everytime this dude post you just knew he's going to sneak in the word trex. Lmao.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Sonny wrote: View Post
    Not sure where to put this but could the NBA and NHL postpone their season like all the football leagues in Italy because of Coronavirus?
    I think the only thing that would cause panic is if even a sgl player on any team came down with it. That means his teammates were exposed to it over the prior few weeks and any team playing them would also be exposed since the former players may be asymptomatic for two weeks(?)

If it gets in a locker room, that's potentially serious.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    But t rex told me siakam is trash

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Sonny wrote: View Post
    Not sure where to put this but could the NBA and NHL postpone their season like all the football leagues in Italy because of Coronavirus?
    I highly doubt it. Corana a weak ass disease, not even ebola levels. Wouldn't even put it in my top 5 disease. Gasolitis is going to have more of a impact on the NBA playoffs then Corana.
    But all seriousness they would play games without fans before the cancelled the season, T.V deals have too much riding on this

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    Am I reading the schedule right that the Raptors don't play again till Saturday after tonight!?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Impressive work on the back to back. The Raps may rely on their bench tonight but not us. We’ve got our all star.
    Be nice to see our bench contribute something positive, 7 points is just not going to cut it. Probably Davis' worst game in a long, long time. He is struggling to find he's groove. Listening to some mellow, classic Jazz before the game may help to calm him down a bit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X