Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post

nvm sorry I was hallucinating
    You've been hallucinating for 4 pages now.

Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
    most importantly, we are now at a point where we can't even get amazon prime deliveries on time, like it literally takes about a month

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Nenshi has spent the last 2 weeks talking about how scared and uneasy he is. He was a hero during the floods, people were starting to mumble about future prime minister material (I wasnt, but people were)

now hes just another lazy fat cat on city council. He hasnt done a noteworthy positive thing in years.
      The politicians don't know what to do. Nenshi isn't unique but his political instincts left him a few years ago. As I mentioned before, these people are good at taking tests, checking boxes and virtue signaling the correct current positions of their class. They are useless in any complex environment that requires critical thinking and risk analysis.

Comment

• An unintended consequence of the shutdowns seems to be they elevated a lot of peoples' anxiety. Things are opening up and people are afraid to go outside. My workplace is running but one person gets a cold now and a whole bunch of people freak out. Living with this level of fear and paranoia over the long term is going to be a problem. Meanwhile authorities (including employers) are as worried about covering their own asses as anything else, and the decisions coming out of that amplify the fear and panic. I think the first steps taken were informed by science, we were distancing to reduce transmission rates. Somehow it's evolved into outright trying to avoid contact altogether, which was never going to be possible but has now become the expectation. People are going to get sick, people are going to get the virus, the transmission rate has to be low enough to not overwhelm the health care system and currently that's about all we can do and is a totally reasonable goal. Going shopping with a face mask, safety glasses, and a bag on your head? A bunch of people have lost the plot.

Media click bait also makes things worse over time.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• this poor guy took his mask down to beg not to be hit. you better believe that's a paddling.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/coronaviru...131314000.html

edit add: just saw the joy on the face of the guy beside the sign

Comment

• fuck the police
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

fuck the police
              Anarchy. These savages should be brought to swift justice. I think life or possibly the electric chair if found guilty should suffice
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

fuck the police
                Same kid who was doing donuts in the downtown intersection after they impounded his car?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Anarchy. These savages should be brought to swift justice. I think life or possibly the electric chair if found guilty should suffice
                  They appear to be executing proper social-distancing amongst themselves throughout.

Proceed.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

You've been hallucinating for 4 pages now.
                      everything went down for me and I been hallucinating since kawhi left toronto sonsie

Comment

No problem.

Here's the official breakdown that I found

https://covid19tracker.health.ny.gov...253Atoolbar=no
                        I've been fighting against the idea of lockdown since day 1 and I am now at a point where I don't expect anybody to agree with the idea that lockdown is more harmful xD

Comment

• Better keep the hair salons, butcher shops and playgrounds closed, so we can prevent further deaths at senior homes....
                          The National Institute on Aging says there have been 3,436 resident deaths and six staff deaths in long-term care across Canada.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            Better keep the hair salons, butcher shops and playgrounds closed, so we can prevent further deaths at senior homes....
                            unless you are doug ford and really want to go to your cottage, that you have attempted to ensure is very uncrowded.
                            https://www.thestar.com/politics/pro...-covid-19.html

or

you are the mayor of chicago and just finished telling the plebes they can't get haircuts.
                            https://chicago.suntimes.com/city-ha...ayor-lightfoot

or

if you are chris coumo lying to everyone, and pretending to be sick while yelling at people that go outside, and then while you are self quarantining(lying again) you are filmed outside at the park with your kids.
                            https://www.westernjournal.com/cnn-s...os-quarantine/

or

you are mayor deblasio who just finished telling everyone to stay home for reasons, but you know the gym will be empty now
                            https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...ed-exercise-to

but also they are doing this for you. accept and honor them.

Comment

• So Trudeau and Ford both ignored the rules they set out for the plebes and visited their cottages over Easter weekend. Meanwhile, old people keep dying in what are effectively prisons and small businesses go bankrupt. Fuck these guys.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Better keep the hair salons, butcher shops and playgrounds closed, so we can prevent further deaths at senior homes....
                                This one-size-fits-all lockdown has been incredibly hurtful. The wage subsidy alone (which is only small part of the money flowing out so we can continue to suck on the government's tits) will cost three times as much as we spend on national defence per year ffs. Enough of this hysteria already. Protect the nursing homes and let's get back to work already so we can start paying for this bubble wrapping - I don't wanna leave the bill for my kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X