X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    https://www.winknews.com/2020/09/23/...autions-taken/

99.99% survival rate that sunk the global economy
    I personally don't think the survival rate is the scary thing. It's that we don't know what happens when you survive it. Will you have severely depleted lung capacity? Higher chance of a stroke/heart disease? Or the scariest is what crazy type of cancer that survivors might be predisposed to (like we saw with HPV)?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
      https://www.winknews.com/2020/09/23/...autions-taken/

99.99% survival rate that sunk the global economy
      Why is this redpilled assclown still on this forum?

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post

Why is this redpilled assclown still on this forum?
        Why not?
        Explain.
        I will be waiting.

Btw, name calling is not allowed in this forum.
        Rule #1, buddy.

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...rules-policies

You should be getting a message from the moderators in no time.
        Last edited by Kagemusha; Sun Sep 27, 2020, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Karma is a bitch after all!

Now this is no longer a hoax

He could have just started this by using his most powerful voice to wear a mask and not worry of the stockmarket and his re-election. People would have just followed.

Humility however is never his true nature. He continued to mock science.

74 yr. old Morbidly Obese, his odds is not that great.

The Pain and suffering of all the families affected by this virus could now be his reality.

sad

Comment

• I'm nervous that if he just continues to have mild symptoms and recovers, he still won't take it seriously. He may be of the mind set that this virus is not worth worrying about.

I don't wish any ill will to anyone, but this guy needs a wake up call. He needs to make Covid 19 a priority in the US.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
              I'm nervous that if he just continues to have mild symptoms and recovers, he still won't take it seriously. He may be of the mind set that this virus is not worth worrying about.

I don't wish any ill will to anyone, but this guy needs a wake up call. He needs to make Covid 19 a priority in the US.
              That's the most likely scenario because the fatality rate for his age group (70-79) is only 4%. And Trump is very healthy and energetic for his age, so that 4% is probably more like 0.4% chance he doesn't recover.

Comment

• Well I hope he recovers, I’m not going that far but Boris Johnson was hospitalized and then released a few days later. Something along those lines might make him think twice.

I he just has a cough, and feels better in a couple days, he is going to harp that Covid is not worth upsetting regular life. Ie. business, social distancing and wearing a mask in public

Comment

I'm nervous that if he just continues to have mild symptoms and recovers, he still won't take it seriously. He may be of the mind set that this virus is not worth worrying about.

I don't really understand this sentiment... don't we 1. want the virus to not be as bad as it's being made out to be and 2. not want a human being and president of the United States to umm... die?

Comment

That's exactly whats gonna happen.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

I don't really understand this sentiment... don't we 1. want the virus to not be as bad as it's being made out to be and 2. not want a human being and president of the United States to umm... die?
                      You're asking if "we" (as in society) want the president to die? I would say a very good portion of the populate would celebrate the day he perish, like dancing in the streets, like when Hussein died in Iraq
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 2. not want a human being and president of the United States to umm... die?
                        At no point did I say I hope he dies. I said if he only gets mild symptoms he will play the virus down like he’s had been doing the entire time.

I also did not wish he got covid, but now that he does I want him to understand how serious the pandemic and treat in such a way.

Comment

• If you still think this virus is a hoax then you're a goddamn idiot period.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

That's exactly whats gonna happen.

Did he just spell symptoms incorrectly twice in a tweet?

haha even the link says faketrumptweet.com

Comment

• This is something everyone can do to improve their health and odds of avoiding an ICU visit.

http://www.rationaloptimist.com/blog...n-d-deficiency

And yes, I did track down the medical study he references and it says exactly what he claims.
                              (Edit) I should make it clear they are talking about D3 in this study.
                              Last edited by Puffer; Sun Oct 4, 2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                If you still think this virus is a hoax then you're a goddamn idiot period.
                                Who's saying that the virus is hoax?

Comment

Working...
                                X