X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Upside
    replied
    Kawhisexual wrote: View Post

Hey Dan, unlucky for you, FDA just released pfizer adverse reaction reports for December of 2020 alone

out of 158,893 vaccination records, 42,086 vaccine injuries were reported (they call it adverse reactions)
    You don't understand what you're reading, so how can you make any inferences from it?

The vast majority of "adverse reactions" reported are those that have been well-communicated by health professionals as normal side effects of any vaccine - headaches, muscle aches, that sort of thing. The very few adverse reactions that might be considered serious by a rational reader (ie. cardiovascular) are extremely rare. Those "concerning" cardio adverse events occurred in less than 250 confirmed cases out of all the vaccines administered worldwide. And only 1 of them was reported in a child. These reactions are also reported by patients themselves, in many cases, so your mileage in terms of "seriousness" may vary.

I suspect you might want to send that link to someone with an epi background and let them help you understand it better.

In short, what you have linked to does not support your position that vaccines are dangerous and the risks outweigh the benefits. It's no surprise that you're confused, if you're not accepting the majority scientific opinion and instead are trying to do your own research without knowing how to do it properly.
    Last edited by Limited Upside; Fri Dec 3, 2021, 03:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

That is called a coincidence.
    Hey Dan, unlucky for you, FDA just released pfizer adverse reaction reports for December of 2020 alone

out of 158,893 vaccination records, 42,086 vaccine injuries were reported (they call it adverse reactions)

I mean.. you really thought bunch of 10 year old kids getting heart problems are coincidences??? (talk about denial!)

This is the Pfizer itself admitting that there has been vaccine injuries.

It comes down to the fact that your chances of getting injured by vaccines are about 30% or 1 in 3 ish.

But don't worry, there will be plenty of people like you that will continue to call it a 'COINCIDENCE', as you continue to get jabbed

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads...experience.pdf (pg 6 and 7)

I can't wait until the day people like you will be forced to think about what you've said when jabs finally catch up

Chances are very likely , UK has now shortened the booster shot duration to 3 months, I don't see why Canada doesn't follow

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/29/uk/uk...ntl/index.html

Dan, after you go for your third jab, can you please post a video about you crying?? I would love to call it a coincidence like you did
    Last edited by Kawhisexual; Fri Dec 3, 2021, 08:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    OK. I see my treating this as a good faith discussion was a big mistake. Lesson learned.
    whats good faith about you ignoring all the facts?

when you pointed out flaws of my evidences, I acknowledged it

but did you do the same? I still have absolutely 0 clue why you believe vaccines are safe other than the fact that you've already had them or your claim that you believe in science

if you actually believed in science, you would have understood that when it comes to medicine, there should be no one-size fits all solution because everyone is different

what you believe in is a dogma or A RELIGION. NOT SCIENCE
    - You believe, some heroic figure/object (pharma corp/vaccine) is here to save us all, and that who doesn't follow such dogma is evil. You don't tangibly understand why this is the case, but you believe so just like all other religions

like really? anybody who gets hurt from the vax is a coincidence? so its a coincidence that pfizer holds the world record for largest medical fraud in history?
    Last edited by Kawhisexual; Thu Dec 2, 2021, 08:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    OK. I see my treating this as a good faith discussion was a big mistake. Lesson learned.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied

I explained why it took so long for mRNA vaccine technology to be approved. You just don't want to hear answers so you can keep pretending to "question" things even though it is best described as ignoring the information you have been given.

The opinions are not incredibly divided. There is a very small minority of medical professionals and scientists who disagree with the vast majority, which is not strange. This is usually true. It does not invalidate that the vast majority are far more likely to be reliable than the tiny minority. Especially when so many of the minority opinion holders rely on studies that inevitably, one by one, get proven to be bad process, unreliable data, biased sampling, etc, over and over and over again.

You may well have seen people drop dead after getting the vaccine (I mean, I do indeed doubt you on this, but let's say I don't). That is called a coincidence. They happen. They do not invalidate the literal billions of samples of success we have for these vaccines. It's why people are so concerned (irresponsibly) about vaccines causing things like autism, even though there is absolutely no evidence that there is any cause and effect there. Someone had a child who developed autism shortly after they had a vaccine, so they assume a connection. But the reality is children develop autism at the same rate among vaccinated and unvaccinated communities, and the entire idea behind this connection was based on one of these nonsense minority opinions from a bad study back in the 90's, a study that was debunked and disproven as bad science, just like all the nonsense fearmongering about the current vaccines.

Really? because I've provided 2 peer-reviewed medical articles which clearly suggest that mRNA vaccines cause heart problems and impact the DNA (which means cancer)

your explanation on why mRNA vaccine technology was rejected for so long makes absolutely no sense, which is why i didn't bother recognizing it

coincidence? thats some fucked up shit to say honestly but don't worry, when it finally catches up with you after your 8th dose, others will call it coincidence as well

You just don't want to accept the fact that you took those vaccines without having any understandings of it, so you can feel like you are morally superior than others. Do you want to know the truth? NOBODY ACTUALLY BELIEVES THAT YOU DID A GOOD THING BY GETTING VAXXED. STOP FLATTERING YOURSELF

What's most ridiculous is that Pfizer did the exact same thing back in 80s, where they got sued by so many injured vax takers (this time it wasn't mRNA vaccines, it was the flu vaccines). The only difference this time is that you won't be able to sue them this time, because you signed a non-liability pact right before u got vaxxed

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history

most importantly, you keep repeating bunch of bs, but I don't see you mentioning anything actually related to science nor medical facts. Saddest part is that you are not getting any cents off of all the profit that Pfizer is making

I get that you already took 2 shots and that you are in denial

When it finally catches up to you after your 5th dose, DO NOT BOTHER WITH ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SUE ANYBODY

Take away from my response?

Pfizer holds the world record for largest health care fraud to this day and that is not including the mRNA vaccines

Moderna has NEVER EVER made vaccines before the ones they are producing now (mRNA)

let me guess, you don't believe this one either??

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/15/hear...levy-says.html
    Last edited by Kawhisexual; Wed Dec 1, 2021, 07:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    Chaz Deferens wrote: View Post

The all-caps legal disclaimer on this site would lead me to believe these stories are not true.
    yeah i figured you guys would say that

but it says legal disclaimer, in a sense that they are apolitical and aren't applying any agendas

the people in the articles are simply just sharing their stories

you on the other hand, are wayy too exposed to Pfizer's propaganda.

It just sad that pfizer makes +$60 billion dollars in less than a year, while all you get is 3 doses or more of risky vaccines and 0 cents
    Last edited by Kawhisexual; Wed Dec 1, 2021, 07:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chaz Deferens
    replied
    this website is what mainstream media would call conspiracy theory website, but its just bunch of people posting stories about their loved ones that passed due to the vaccine. Their full name and location are shared so I assume they are not lying
    For me, it is believable, because I have witnessed something like this myself

https://thecovidworld.com/three-youn...t-same-temple/

https://thecovidworld.com/carlotta-m...seeks-answers/

https://thecovidworld.com/canadian-m...-will-not-die/

^This one is about Canada
    The all-caps legal disclaimer on this site would lead me to believe these stories are not true.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

1. I've never had any problem with the technological devices I am using right now, nor have I seen anybody get physically hurt because of cell phones or computers and so on. As for vaccines, I can say I have personally seen people get hurt because of vaccines. People who were completely fine before vaccination all of sudden just dropping dead. I know you won't believe this and that's fair, I can't prove this to you either

2. Again, can we please question why mRNA technology was rejected for so long, only to be approved during the pandemic?

3. Everyone wants to say they did their own research but there are actual people who do actual research, for decades, save actual lives with that research, and some people can't be bothered to read up on the actual work that was done before expressing their doubts loudly and publicly with absolutely no defensible reason

^ This is a very fair point. I really hope you take your time with your third dose for the Omicron or whatever other bullcrap they come up with (Small pox)?
    Once again, in contrast to what you are being told, the opinions on the mRNA technology from medical professionals and scientists are incredibly divided
    You've only been exposed to one side of the argument but I hope that you will take your time to at least try to understand why certain professionals oppose it
    I highly doubt you will but at least you can't say you weren't warned
    I explained why it took so long for mRNA vaccine technology to be approved. You just don't want to hear answers so you can keep pretending to "question" things even though it is best described as ignoring the information you have been given.

The opinions are not incredibly divided. There is a very small minority of medical professionals and scientists who disagree with the vast majority, which is not strange. This is usually true. It does not invalidate that the vast majority are far more likely to be reliable than the tiny minority. Especially when so many of the minority opinion holders rely on studies that inevitably, one by one, get proven to be bad process, unreliable data, biased sampling, etc, over and over and over again.

You may well have seen people drop dead after getting the vaccine (I mean, I do indeed doubt you on this, but let's say I don't). That is called a coincidence. They happen. They do not invalidate the literal billions of samples of success we have for these vaccines. It's why people are so concerned (irresponsibly) about vaccines causing things like autism, even though there is absolutely no evidence that there is any cause and effect there. Someone had a child who developed autism shortly after they had a vaccine, so they assume a connection. But the reality is children develop autism at the same rate among vaccinated and unvaccinated communities, and the entire idea behind this connection was based on one of these nonsense minority opinions from a bad study back in the 90's, a study that was debunked and disproven as bad science, just like all the nonsense fearmongering about the current vaccines.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    Former Atlanta Hawks guard Brandon Goodwin says he was completely fine before taking the vaccine, a month after taking the vaccine, his NBA career is over due to bloodclot which he believes came from the vaccine

many soccer players dropping dead also

https://thecovidworld.com/another-fu...investigation/

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    this website is what mainstream media would call conspiracy theory website, but its just bunch of people posting stories about their loved ones that passed due to the vaccine. Their full name and location are shared so I assume they are not lying
    For me, it is believable, because I have witnessed something like this myself

https://thecovidworld.com/three-youn...t-same-temple/

https://thecovidworld.com/carlotta-m...seeks-answers/

https://thecovidworld.com/canadian-m...-will-not-die/

^This one is about Canada

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied

The idea that technological improvement is impossible must make it hard for you to interact with the world around you. What device are you using to communicate with me right now? Could you have done so in the 1960's?

Yes, long history of scientific progress on mRNA technology. Is... that bad? Actually, I question whether you read the John Hopkins article either, it quite clearly outlines that the major driver for getting FDA approval on something is to have the financial incentive to do trials - which although they had successful ebola and rabies vaccines developed with the mRNA process as early as 2013 (with trials going back to the 1990s!), there was no ebola in the US so drug companies wouldn't push it through the larger scale trials needed for FDA approval (because screw those poor countries in Africa unfortunately is the rallying cry of the capitalist drug company).

Literal decades of scientific advancement, with mRNA vaccines moving from non-viable due to how fast they break down in the body to viable with the development of nanotechnology and the ability to protect them with a nanolayer of fat, and all science doubters want to do is scoff at how quickly the vaccines were developed. Unbelievable.

Everyone wants to say they did their own research but there are actual people who do actual research, for decades, save actual lives with that research, and some people can't be bothered to read up on the actual work that was done before expressing their doubts loudly and publicly with absolutely no defensible reason.
    1. I've never had any problem with the technological devices I am using right now, nor have I seen anybody get physically hurt because of cell phones or computers and so on. As for vaccines, I can say I have personally seen people get hurt because of vaccines. People who were completely fine before vaccination all of sudden just dropping dead. I know you won't believe this and that's fair, I can't prove this to you either

2. Again, can we please question why mRNA technology was rejected for so long, only to be approved during the pandemic?

3. Everyone wants to say they did their own research but there are actual people who do actual research, for decades, save actual lives with that research, and some people can't be bothered to read up on the actual work that was done before expressing their doubts loudly and publicly with absolutely no defensible reason

^ This is a very fair point. I really hope you take your time with your third dose for the Omicron or whatever other bullcrap they come up with (Small pox)?
    Once again, in contrast to what you are being told, the opinions on the mRNA technology from medical professionals and scientists are incredibly divided
    You've only been exposed to one side of the argument but I hope that you will take your time to at least try to understand why certain professionals oppose it
    I highly doubt you will but at least you can't say you weren't warned

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    ok i've come across John Hopkins article that says mRNA vaccines technology began its developments during 1960s

but at the same time it says the technology has nothing but history of rejections

Also still 0 explanation on why FDA approved the use of anything mRNA related stuff only recently
    The idea that technological improvement is impossible must make it hard for you to interact with the world around you. What device are you using to communicate with me right now? Could you have done so in the 1960's?

Yes, long history of scientific progress on mRNA technology. Is... that bad? Actually, I question whether you read the John Hopkins article either, it quite clearly outlines that the major driver for getting FDA approval on something is to have the financial incentive to do trials - which although they had successful ebola and rabies vaccines developed with the mRNA process as early as 2013 (with trials going back to the 1990s!), there was no ebola in the US so drug companies wouldn't push it through the larger scale trials needed for FDA approval (because screw those poor countries in Africa unfortunately is the rallying cry of the capitalist drug company).

Literal decades of scientific advancement, with mRNA vaccines moving from non-viable due to how fast they break down in the body to viable with the development of nanotechnology and the ability to protect them with a nanolayer of fat, and all science doubters want to do is scoff at how quickly the vaccines were developed. Unbelievable.

Everyone wants to say they did their own research but there are actual people who do actual research, for decades, save actual lives with that research, and some people can't be bothered to read up on the actual work that was done before expressing their doubts loudly and publicly with absolutely no defensible reason.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied

Did... did you read the article you posted?
    and to be completely honest, I didn't read this one this time, I just remember seeing it on the news that MRNA vaccine was approved for the very first time ever back in August

I am now at a point where I stopped reading all the cov related stuff because they always say vaccines are safe and effective or that cov cases are rising or there is new variant.. its same thing over and over again
    one same pattern i notice over and over again is that what we are told and what we see are actually completely different
    at least for me, I have noticed that.. clearly most don't

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied

The vaccines were approved for emergency use by the FDA before any were provided to the public. It says so right in the first paragraph of your post.

FDA approval involves a lot more than whether something is safe. The safe part was the hurdle they had to clear for emergency use (and did, as should be obvious). There are a pile of other considerations that come with full approval (you'll notice that the vaccines now have trademarked names, for example) that were sorted out for the August approval.
    yes they may have been approved few months before the full approval in August

but why do you think they were rejected by so many times since the 1960s?

if it wasn't for the emergency use, would we have ever seen MRNA vaccines?

decent questions to ask, right?
    Last edited by Kawhisexual; Tue Nov 30, 2021, 07:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

I hope I am wrong, but if you are in fact correct, why did MRNA vaccines get rolled out BEFORE it was FDA approved?

FDA approved anything MRNA related FOR THE FIRST TIME in Aug 2021

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...vid-19-vaccine

The vaccines were approved for emergency use by the FDA before any were provided to the public. It says so right in the first paragraph of your post.

FDA approval involves a lot more than whether something is safe. The safe part was the hurdle they had to clear for emergency use (and did, as should be obvious). There are a pile of other considerations that come with full approval (you'll notice that the vaccines now have trademarked names, for example) that were sorted out for the August approval.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X