Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not to sound cold too but if shit stays like this for a while people should start looking into essential jobs market.
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Apr 8th, 2020, 08:46 PM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

    Comment


    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      https://www.smithsfalls.ca/public-no...e-to-covid-19/

      It's in my town. Didn't even know, an old folks home 500 meters from my house, and another one about a km up the road. One worker worked at both places, and wasn't from small town Ontario.
      I would guess that the vast majority of LTC facility cases were the result Healthcare workers.

      Comment


      • This is what I was saying, it's hard to see how team sports get started again without a vaccine. Just not possible. If I was a betting man I'd put my money on September 2021 for team sports to resume again.

        Comment


        • G__Deane wrote: View Post

          The positive from all this is more people may finally learn to wash their hands after a piss and wipe down the equipment at the gym after their sweaty squats....
          I'd hope so, but I doubt it. Also, I'd be surprised at how many people actually start going back to the gym when restrictions relax. Sure, some of the hardcore ones will (although they will likely invest in a home set up if possible), and ones who go to niche gyms (i.e. crossfit or powerlifting gyms). But the big box gyms such as Goodlife? I wonder how many of them will close.

          Comment


          • Sonny wrote: View Post
            This is what I was saying, it's hard to see how team sports get started again without a vaccine. Just not possible. If I was a betting man I'd put my money on September 2021 for team sports to resume again.

            This is assuming there will be a vaccine. And if there is, one that will be completely effective and not ~50% effective such as the influenza vaccine.

            I know there's herd immunity and all, but given that people are quite scared about asymptomatic carriers... all it takes is 1 person to test positive and what happens then?

            Comment


            • suspenders wrote: View Post

              I'd hope so, but I doubt it. Also, I'd be surprised at how many people actually start going back to the gym when restrictions relax. Sure, some of the hardcore ones will (although they will likely invest in a home set up if possible), and ones who go to niche gyms (i.e. crossfit or powerlifting gyms). But the big box gyms such as Goodlife? I wonder how many of them will close.
              Instead of cleaning up after you use the equipment, maybe people will start cleaning before they use the equipment. Makes a lot more sense. Would you trust somebody else's attention to detail with regards to cleaning the equipment?

              Comment


              • Communist says what? Trump going to freeze funding and other people's money is running out for the who, and the un.

                Lead communist from communist lies factory focuses on world economies for the benefit of communists.

                Comment


                • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  Communist says what? Trump going to freeze funding and other people's money is running out for the who, and the un.

                  Lead communist from communist lies factory focuses on world economies for the benefit of communists.

                  WHO: Don’t politicize this virus!
                  Reporter: What about Taiwan?
                  WHO: Hangs up video call.
                  Reporter: What about Taiwan?
                  WHO: We already discussed China.

                  Comment


                  • golden wrote: View Post

                    WHO: Don’t politicize this virus!
                    Reporter: What about Taiwan?
                    WHO: Hangs up video call.
                    Reporter: What about Taiwan?
                    WHO: We already discussed China.
                    That rat fink was a canadian
                    ​​https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...in-viral-video


                    ​​​

                    Comment


                    • Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Test, trace, isolate. Wash, rinse, repeat. Society self quarantining is a great plan for 2 to 3 weeks to settle in, but we need to be smarter. Besides, people are going out more and more already. Yesterday was nice out here, people outside everywhere. Sure, they're distanced, but they're eventually mingling. Service and retail outlets are constantly buzzing with people. Good luck in June and July.
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • The Japanese are making arrangements for a post China world after wuflu runs its course. I hope we follow suit, and don't just accept more illegal cash, and then allow Huawei to spy on us, and steal our data.
                            ​​​

                            Comment


                            • A good video on the Chinese health organisation. One thing that is left out on the topic of funding. The funding numbers are public, the bribes to individuals are not.
                              Anyone do business in China before? You know drinking, hookers, and bribes are the basis of a good working relationship.

                              Comment


                              • I'm seeing all these tweets from these fools saying how Doug Ford has become a "leader". How he's changed. I want to remind everyone that AFTER the day Rudy Gobert tested positive for COVID-19(March 11 I think), Doug Ford told people to go out and have fun. On that SAME day, the leaders here in BC advised people to not travel, to self isolate, social distance and do all the stuff that we're doing now.

                                Now, look at the cases in Ontario and BC.
                                Mamba Mentality

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X