Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • golden wrote: View Post

    Neither. It's the Communist party leaders, their family and friends who are the world's nouveau billionaires. I thought everybody knew this.
    Not everybody goes to Finch and Yonge i guess where 18 year olds drive Lambos
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Fri May 1st, 2020, 03:15 PM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

    Comment


    • golden wrote: View Post

      Neither. It's the Communist party leaders, their family and friends who are the world's nouveau billionaires. I thought everybody knew this.
      yes exactly! that's what I meant to hint lol

      Comment


      • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

        Not everybody goes to Finch and Yonge i guess where 18 year olds drive Lambos
        I kinda feel bad for koreans because they have absolutely nothing to do with racism they are about to experience... :'(

        Comment


        • Kawhisexual wrote: View Post

          I kinda feel bad for koreans because they have absolutely nothing to do with racism they are about to experience... :'(

          Comment


          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

            Sure I'm for that as well. Doesn't change the fact that American and Canadian business moved their factories to China to save money. And nobody worried about how China is communist. Everybody wanted their cheap shit. And I think that makes them very pro-China
            Stop trying to give us Chinese jobs.
            -Chapelle

            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

              Union had their place and there was need for them. Construction work in Toronto after WW2 was like warzone. Immigrant workers from Italy and Portugal were dying left and right until they got sick and tired of it. Now there's safety regulations at least.
              Construction work is one of the highest paying jobs you can get without a degree. The entire building industry for municipalities is one big scam, with politicians on the take for approving permits and construction crews taking 1000 hours to pave a sidewalk.

              There’s no place for unions today when you’re competing globally against ruthless and super smart / unfair competition with unlimited resources.

              Comment


              • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                We might get one here: Trudeau announces ban on 1,500 types of 'assault-style' firearms — effective immediately.

                If we'd done this sooner, it may have saved the lives of dozens of people in the East Coast massacre last week .... oh wait, except the main problem was his mental health, the police cruiser(s) and uniforms that everyone knew about and his unlicensed firearm. The only difference is the cost of "assault-style" firearms on the black market just went up. But I guess it's supposed to show some bizarre sort of strong decisive leadership?
                MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Ban on assault weapons is short-sighted and over reactionary.
                Guys, how many times do I need to request that we keep this thread focused on Corona, else have it merged with Politics.

                Comment


                • golden wrote: View Post

                  Construction work is one of the highest paying jobs you can get without a degree. The entire building industry for municipalities is one big scam, with politicians on the take for approving permits and construction crews taking 1000 hours to pave a sidewalk.

                  There’s no place for unions today when you’re competing globally against ruthless and super smart / unfair competition with unlimited resources.
                  There needs to be a balanced. We are civilized, developed world. We shouldn't stoop down to a level like China where workers commit suicide for companies to stay. I don't know what the solution is. I don't trust government and I especially don't trust big companies.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • Joey wrote: View Post



                    Guys, how many times do I need to request that we keep this thread focused on Corona, else have it merged with Politics.
                    I was about to say Joey is gonna be pissed when he sees this. Sorry man
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                    Comment


                    • Joey wrote: View Post



                      Guys, how many times do I need to request that we keep this thread focused on Corona, else have it merged with Politics.
                      Corona IS highly political. Seriously, Joey, how can anyone talk about Corona without involving politics at some point? It’s impossible. At least the discussion is all in one thread, which is a good thing and pretty easy to moderate. You want us to make your job harder?

                      Comment


                      • golden wrote: View Post

                        Corona IS highly political. Seriously, Joey, how can anyone talk about Corona without involving politics at some point? It’s impossible. At least the discussion is all in one thread, which is a good thing and pretty easy to moderate. You want us to make your job harder?
                        Guns? Guns are Corona related? C'mon man. Work with me. Sure, certain elements of the pandemic are Political. Fine. But talking about the Gun ban in here?

                        My whole point is that this should be in the Sprechen Sie Uber forum, or whatever it's called. The "Everything Raptors" forum is to talk ball. Initially this thread was Raptors/Ball related .. now it's everything but. Lol

                        The other forums are only a click away, and there's plenty of different threads to explore there.

                        Comment


                        • Joey wrote: View Post

                          Guns? Guns are Corona related? C'mon man. Work with me. Sure, certain elements of the pandemic are Political. Fine. But talking about the Gun ban in here?

                          My whole point is that this should be in the Sprechen Sie Uber forum, or whatever it's called. The "Everything Raptors" forum is to talk ball. Initially this thread was Raptors/Ball related .. now it's everything but. Lol

                          The other forums are only a click away, and there's plenty of different threads to explore there.
                          Absolutely related. The whole gun topic started because Mixx posted about armed Michigan yahoos storming the legislature to intimidate government to end the.... you guess it.... Corona lockdown. Yes, Guns are Corona related.



                          Comment


                          • golden wrote: View Post

                            Absolutely related. The whole gun topic started because Mixx posted about armed Michigan yahoos storming the legislature to intimidate government to end the.... you guess it.... Corona lockdown. Yes, Guns are Corona related.


                            And the Trudeau ban?

                            Anyway, I give up. Have at 'er boys.

                            Comment


                            • Joey wrote: View Post



                              Guys, how many times do I need to request that we keep this thread focused on Corona, else have it merged with Politics.
                              I could have written:

                              We might get one here: Trudeau announces ban on 1,500 types of 'assault-style' firearms — effective immediately.

                              If we'd done this sooner, it may have saved the lives of dozens of people in the East Coast massacre last week .... oh wait, except the main problem was his mental health, the police cruiser(s) and uniforms that everyone knew about and his unlicensed firearm. The only difference is the cost of "assault-style" firearms on the black market just went up. But I guess it's supposed to show some bizarre sort of strong decisive leadership?

                              I think he's reacting to help people get their minds off COVID.

                              There. Now it's COVID related. All good?

                              Comment


                              • Btw guys, now I am starting to think Kobe died because he refused to be China's pet like lebron.. what do you guys think?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X