No announcement yet.

Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like, read this and tell me the feds and provinces seem on top of things. Look, I hope this all works out but it seems we have some crisis management issues as well.
    The COVID-19 outbreak is a ‘national emergency and crisis’, federal Health Minister Patty Hajdu told the House of Commons health committee

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      Like, read this and tell me the feds and provinces seem on top of things. Look, I hope this all works out but it seems we have some crisis management issues as well.
      Trump is asleep at the wheel. A heavy population of Canadians live on the border. You don't suppose that's impacting the rate projections... Just a guess.

Comment

Canada seems to be taking it serious, being honest with Canadian, telling Canadians what their responsibility is in this and why that is important.

Comment

If U.S. can't flatten the curve, the NBA is not coming back this year

Comment

MLB done for a while also

Comment

Rudy was being an asshole about it before to lol. Bet Donovan is pissed at him. Corona going to break up the Jazz
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

and now basketball, baseball and hockey

so....we're supposed to.....spend time with our families?

Comment

Also im thinking people are going to start freaking out more about this. I'm personally more worried about the public hysteria then being personally effected by the virus at the moment.
                  Im going to buy some essential today and some non-perishable food, basic medicine etc. Just to make sure if things do ramp up i don't have to be out at the grocery store. Not hoarding just to be clear just making sure i have what i need

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Canada seems to be taking it serious, being honest with Canadian, telling Canadians what their responsibility is in this and why that is important.
                    Oh, the lack of urgency US institutions had two months or even a month ago is catching up with them and the lack of testing is a disgrace. I just don’t think Canada is in a much better place.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      and now basketball, baseball and hockey

so....we're supposed to.....spend time with our families?
                      actually just stay away from every one and be a hermit. Like Obi Wan
                      OG is our king

Comment

Oh, the lack of urgency US institutions had two months or even a month ago is catching up with them and the lack of testing is a disgrace. I just don’t think Canada is in a much better place.
                        What pisses me most about those kind of pandemics, especially coronavirus (this virus was known to us for years, and we knew that one day outbreak will happen)... The World spends $1.6 TRILLION annually on military, but we don't have few billions to build rapid pandemic response team that could work on things like early vaccine development, rapid response and more.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

actually just stay away from every one and be a hermit. Like Obi Wan
                          The World is about to become introverts paradise, haha.

Comment

Comment

Translation: Fuck you Rudy

Comment

Good question to ask our officials honestly.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X