Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I bought 96 rolls the other day. Figure I can make a killing re-selling them to unfortunates like you in a few weeks
    By April 1st if people don't calm down.

"Can't spare a square!"

Comment

• It literally goes from "haha this is all so dumb" to "Walmart has no toilet paper" in about 24 hours. Just happened where I live.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I don't get the TP craze. I didn't think getting the shits was a symptom of the virus. Or is it just that people think they will have to get quarantined so are buying a month supply just in case? If the latter.. then don't go see a doctor/ER if you are exhibiting symptoms. Just stay home and get over whatever you have.. then get out of the house again.

It's ridiculous.

Comment

• Universities are starting to close in Ontario and Quebec. I imagine that will move out west pretty soon
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            I don't get the TP craze. I didn't think getting the shits was a symptom of the virus. Or is it just that people think they will have to get quarantined so are buying a month supply just in case? If the latter.. then don't go see a doctor/ER if you are exhibiting symptoms. Just stay home and get over whatever you have.. then get out of the house again.

It's ridiculous.
            Yeah, it is recommended to be prepared for a 14 day self-quarantine just in case, which makes sense. Anything beyond that is just panicky speculation. People think supply chains might be disrupted that badly? Italy/China are way ahead of us on this and this shouldn't be a concern at all. You'll get your toilet paper.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I just watched movie called Killer Elite with mine, I will not totally give in this early
              HA, I started watching the same show and couldn't last 15 minutes before I dozed off. Nothing to follow like RR thread (Everything Elite Killers) to keep me interested and awake!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                I don't get the TP craze. I didn't think getting the shits was a symptom of the virus. Or is it just that people think they will have to get quarantined so are buying a month supply just in case? If the latter.. then don't go see a doctor/ER if you are exhibiting symptoms. Just stay home and get over whatever you have.. then get out of the house again.

It's ridiculous.
                It has to do with horde panic buying. People feel powerless and then see others buying TP. They buy TP and feel they have achieved something. Grocery stores in Toronto today are jammed. Liquor store was empty so I stockpiled in case of 2 week quarantine.

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post

It has to do with horde panic buying. People feel powerless and then see others buying TP. They buy TP and feel they have achieved something. Grocery stores in Toronto today are jammed. Liquor store was empty so I stockpiled in case of 2 week quarantine.
                  Smart man lol

Comment

• Comment

• RR has corona virus for me. Can't see if there are new posts from the main page.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        RR has corona virus for me. Can't see if there are new posts from the main page.
                        It's been giving me the same issue but when I look up, I've been logged out....

Comment

I have to sign in every time. It forgets me every time.

Comment

First it came for the bats, then it came for the old, then it came for sports, next it came for Forrest Gump, now it comes for RR. Unacceptable.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

First it came for the bats, then it came for the old, then it came for sports, next it came for Forrest Gump, now it comes for RR. Unacceptable.
                              This bitch virus is waging a World War against us.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                I'm getting low on TP
                                Use any available Boston Celtics t shirts instead....
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X