Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Probably better to say that Serge played opposite him. When I read "defended" I thought he was defending Gobert's rubbing his hands on all the mics and players stuff

Comment

• Athletes across the sports world are pitching in to help arena workers and communities impacted by the various postponements and cancellations as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.

Jeremy Lin, who won a championship with the Toronto Raptors last year, opted to make a $150,000 donation to UNICEF USA — matching an earlier donation he made to fight the coronavirus outbreak in China.

“Let’s focus on what we can do in these challenging times,” Lin wrote on Instagram. “In our effort to battle this virus, I’m matching my $150,000 China foundation donation with an additional $150,000 contribution to UNICEF USA to help fight COVID-19 globally while partnering with governments.

“…It doesn’t matter how much you donate or what you do, just encouraging everyone take one step to love someone in need. Love melts hate. Light outshines darkness. Be a part of the change you wanna see. Stay together, much love.”

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I think they had to specifically update on serge because there's footage of him going around kissing the ball after Gorbert shot free throws. lol wonder if hes going to stop that ritual once things come back
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• But it's also weird that they keep saying the raptors all tested negative....but we're still waiting for one more test. Does that mean the person tested late or is it a presumptive test that's being verified?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              But it's also weird that they keep saying the raptors all tested negative....but we're still waiting for one more test. Does that mean the person tested late or is it a presumptive test that's being verified?
              I assume maybe its someone auxillary to the team/ staff that was in the travel party. maybe they weren't around in Toronto or had gone else where since we had such a big break between games? i think if they were actually tested they would have results since Mitchells only took like 12 hours to come out.
              Or possible that since their not a player they do have it and just want to avoid the persons name getting out in the media

Comment

• Day 3 of the Rona lockout and im starting to realize how much of my free time i spend watching ball/podcasts about ball/posting here.
                Between all the regular posters here we could probably create a vaccine in the amount of free time we have now.

Comment

• The last Raptors test came back negative
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The majority of North America is most likely to be shut down for 2 weeks starting Tuesday or Wednesday. Which is great news, that means sports can start right back up as soon as lock down ends.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            very possible he is actually patient 0.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              We are the curse, no one can compete with us

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

very possible he is actually patient 0.
                                Raps would be playing the Pistons tonight, right after playing the Jazz. Dodged a bullet there, especially Serge.

Comment

Working...
                                X