Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Raps would be playing the Pistons tonight, right after playing the Jazz. Dodged a bullet there, especially Serge.
    Im convinced serge is immune from all the crazy shit he has been eating for the last year on how hungry are you. If anything someone has to talk to him he could start the next new virus on the set of his show.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Im convinced serge is immune from all the crazy shit he has been eating for the last year on how hungry are you. If anything someone has to talk to him he could start the next new virus on the set of his show.
      Virus moves in to Serge "Holy crap look what this guy eats, let's get outta here!"

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        lol

Why can't I find this on any major news sites?

Ditto for the baby being born with it.
        Last edited by Tmac2darak; Sun Mar 15, 2020, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

Why can't I find this on any major news sites?

Ditto for the baby being born with it.
          Because it's not true. Canadian researchers did successfully isolate the virus strain, which is a huge step, but we are still ages away from a vaccine.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• How wonderful
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Comment

• Mark Cuban has moved way up into the top echelon of NBA ownership in my eyes:

As the world continues to grapple with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Dallas Mavericks have announced the organization will provide a full reimbursement to employees for breakfast or lunch purchases made at independent local establishments in the region.

“At a time when people may feel the financial strain of business closures, social distancing and more, supporting our local community is even more important,” Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said in a press release. “While encouraging my team to take care of themselves and those around them and to use healthy practices, I also encourage them to support out local north Texas businesses, and I am happy to partner with Dallas Mavericks staff to do so.”

According to the Mavericks’ press release, the plan will be made available to all employees of the Mavericks, as well as Cuban’s other companies and will encompass purchases made from small, local and independent establishments.

The plan also contains a stipulation for takeout and delivery purchases to ensure that if employees are not able to go out due to illness or another cause, they can still participate in the program.

Cuban was among the first NBA owners to advocate for paying part-time and hourly event staff who will be affected financially during the NBA’s current shutdown.

“I reached out to the folks at the arena and our folks at the Mavs to find out what it would cost to support, financially support, people who aren’t going to be able to come to work,” Cuban said shortly after news of the stoppage broke. “They get paid by the hour, and this was their source of income. So, we’ll do some things there. We may ask them to go do some volunteer work in exchange, but we’ve already started the process of having a program in place. I don’t have any details to give, but it’s certainly something that’s important to me.”

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Mark Cuban has moved way up into the top echelon of NBA ownership in my eyes:

As the world continues to grapple with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Dallas Mavericks have announced the organization will provide a full reimbursement to employees for breakfast or lunch purchases made at independent local establishments in the region.

“At a time when people may feel the financial strain of business closures, social distancing and more, supporting our local community is even more important,” Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said in a press release. “While encouraging my team to take care of themselves and those around them and to use healthy practices, I also encourage them to support out local north Texas businesses, and I am happy to partner with Dallas Mavericks staff to do so.”

According to the Mavericks’ press release, the plan will be made available to all employees of the Mavericks, as well as Cuban’s other companies and will encompass purchases made from small, local and independent establishments.

The plan also contains a stipulation for takeout and delivery purchases to ensure that if employees are not able to go out due to illness or another cause, they can still participate in the program.

Cuban was among the first NBA owners to advocate for paying part-time and hourly event staff who will be affected financially during the NBA’s current shutdown.

“I reached out to the folks at the arena and our folks at the Mavs to find out what it would cost to support, financially support, people who aren’t going to be able to come to work,” Cuban said shortly after news of the stoppage broke. “They get paid by the hour, and this was their source of income. So, we’ll do some things there. We may ask them to go do some volunteer work in exchange, but we’ve already started the process of having a program in place. I don’t have any details to give, but it’s certainly something that’s important to me.”
                  The intention is great. Only issue is that people shouldn't be going out to restaurants.... at all. You shouldn't be encouraging that by making it free.

Comment

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

The intention is great. Only issue is that people shouldn't be going out to restaurants.... at all. You shouldn't be encouraging that by making it free.
                      When I read this, I thought the whole idea was to use takeout to support local restaurants so hopefully most will avail themselves of that option.

"The plan also contains a stipulation for takeout and delivery purchases to ensure that if employees are not able to go out due to illness or another cause, they can still participate in the program."

Comment

• US Data

Comment

• We might be heading for a lockdown pretty soon
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

US Data
                            I predicted early somewhere on here that i wasnt sure how much middle america was going to be affected and if we acted fast we could limit things to the coast. So far so good, Canada looks similar as B.C and Ontario both have much higher numbers the the prairies.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

We might be heading for a lockdown pretty soon
                                Umm is this a TV series or something? why not announce it now? why the wait? this is too much man.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X