No announcement yet.

Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada’s third largest city is 2.5 hours away from the largest coronavirus outbreak in North America. But hey you're all welcome here!
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      Let’s slow the spread of the virus by partnering with a country that has been one of the worst in the world at responding to this crisis. Great job.
      Wouldn't surprise me that Trudeau had wanted to include the US, but someone in the US administration threatened to close off Canadian goods because including the US would make America look bad

Comment

• Also might involve the large quantities of goods that flow across the border - if he banned Americans, there's a likelihood that the US truck drivers would be turned back etc.

Comment

• Don’t be surprised if cases surge in BC and Ontario. Fuck.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Don’t be surprised if cases surge in BC and Ontario. Fuck.
            I’m already staying home as much as possible. I feel like we’re gonna get hit hard in the next couple weeks
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

This press conference is RIDICULOUS.
              One thing I learned is that we're supposed to be KIND to each other lol

Comment

• Some proof that strict lockdowns can take care of the virus

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

One thing I learned is that we're supposed to be KIND to each other lol
                  I mean, its true
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

What's the point of restrictions if US citizens can still cross the border?? this thing is out of control south of the border.
                    The US has 13 cases per 1M population. Germany has 86.4 cases per 1M. The prudent and pragmatic Swiss have 271.9 cases per 1M. Ditto Singapore @ 41.5. Canada is currently at 10.8 cases per 1M, which is comparable to the US. China is at 56.2.

The US and Canadian numbers will obviously go up, but it's not really correct to say that the US & Canada have been far worse than other countries in containing this outbreak.

Comment

• Looks like coronavirus could be a seasonal virus. You can already see it's not a big fan of hot weather.

Last edited by rocwell; Mon Mar 16, 2020, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• ^^^ Hard to tell, because a lot of those warm countries are barely even testing for it.

Comment

• There is only one good thing in this chaos : We will be very healthy with no injury when the NBA resume.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                            There is only one good thing in this chaos : We will be very healthy with no injury when the NBA resume.
                            Is it going to resume? I doubt that
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• San Francisco is locking down for the next three weeks

Comment

• I’m officially home and in self-imposed lockdown for the next two weeks **minimum**.

No symptoms or anything ... but this is what we should all be doing if we can. As was said above. Wall to wall isolation is the best way to grind this bish to a halt. I know not everyone can, and for any of you in essential services — I thank you for your efforts in still going to work. For the rest of us, if you can, do the right thing and #stayhome.

Just rewatched the first two wins of the Orlando series last night. Kawhi was an ASSASSIN in Game #2 and then, surprisingly, a bit of a disaster in Game #3. He was forcing everything and couldn’t hit a thing, turnovers. Siakam was amazing. Watching Marc own Vuc is glorious. I can’t abide by any narrative that says Kawhi is solely responsible for the Raps accomplishments. They couldn’t have done it without him, mos def, but he couldn’t have done it without them either.

On that note, gonna take all of us acting together (separately😎) to get through this thing.

Looking forward to more rewatching and reliving of our championship run.

Much love fam.

Be well.

Take care of yourselves, and others.

Comment

Working...
                                X