Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    I'm seeing all these tweets from these fools saying how Doug Ford has become a "leader". How he's changed. I want to remind everyone that AFTER the day Rudy Gobert tested positive for COVID-19(March 11 I think), Doug Ford told people to go out and have fun. On that SAME day, the leaders here in BC advised people to not travel, to self isolate, social distance and do all the stuff that we're doing now.

Now, look at the cases in Ontario and BC.
    He spoke unkindly of Trump. That is the trick, parrot commie shit, and commies love you. Disagree with them, and they destroy you.

The only thing to me that really matters is how our economies come out the other end. Our quick trial into totalitarian police states shouldn't get repeated in the future, unless multiple non government studies can be made on the efficacy of our tactics.

If this becomes the go to for how we deal with a new sickness, not good. Communists will just destabilize us into cannabalism.
    ​​​
    Keep printing and giving money away, and hyperinflation is coming.
    ​​​

​​​
    ​​​​​

Comment

• Something a little more light.
      Which one are you? And what other RR users would be?

I'm a Andy.
      DanH is Oscar
      Miek is Creed.

Add as you wish
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I’m Jim. Hopefully no one is an Angela.....lol
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I started calling it the Rona with my friends, so I guess I'm Andy ... damnit ... I wanted to be Jim. Lol

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Instead of cleaning up after you use the equipment, maybe people will start cleaning before they use the equipment. Makes a lot more sense. Would you trust somebody else's attention to detail with regards to cleaning the equipment?
            Should be both.
            Do you want to walk up to the bench press right after some guy and wipe his sweat off the seat? I'd sooner he does it first.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              I'm seeing all these tweets from these fools saying how Doug Ford has become a "leader". How he's changed. I want to remind everyone that AFTER the day Rudy Gobert tested positive for COVID-19(March 11 I think), Doug Ford told people to go out and have fun. On that SAME day, the leaders here in BC advised people to not travel, to self isolate, social distance and do all the stuff that we're doing now.

Now, look at the cases in Ontario and BC.
              BC COVID cases (population 5.07M):
              Confirmed 1336, Recovered 805, Deaths 48

ON COVID cases (population 14.57M):
              Confirmed 5276, Recovered 1802, Deaths 200

ON 3X the population, 4X the confirmed cases and deaths. Considering how packed in most of the population is around the GTA, basically one huge population base from Ajax/Pickering to Hamilton, I actually don't think this is too far out of line. Also, the major BC Asian population likely means they masked up early. Something to think about.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

The only thing to me that really matters is how our economies come out the other end.
                ​​​

​​​
                ​​​​​
                That’s one way of looking at it. You could also you know, care about how many people die, but maybe I’m a snowflake.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

That’s one way of looking at it. You could also you know, care about how many people die, but maybe I’m a snowflake.
                  Yeah, I think you're a snowflake. More people will die if we have complete economic collapse, than from this disease.

​

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Yeah, I think you're a snowflake. More people will die if we have complete economic collapse, than from this disease.

​
                    I will play along.
                    I don't think they are mutually exclusive. Do you?
                    Do you think if we open up business even more people will get sick and die leading to an even greater economic collapse? Why is it either or?

Comment

• Not sure if anyone posted this

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...ed-in-only-one

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

I will play along.
                        I don't think they are mutually exclusive. Do you?
                        Do you think if we open up business even more people will get sick and die leading to an even greater economic collapse? Why is it either or?
                        I think that when the novelty of the virus is over, and the reality of life after becomes clear, more people will die from our actions now, than would have died if we let it run its course.

I think the idea of our young and healthy getting back to work while our old and feeble stay safe is a much better way to go about this.

Like in what world is the lcbo an essential service? Or our weed shops?

I would be fine with how everything is going if it were all suggestions and we were free to choose for ourselves, like if we walk across the street.
                        ​​​​​​
                        I don't think people, mostly your side, but not the media, CNN knows its trying to stop Trump 2020, but most people don't understand how bad the other side of this is going to be.
                        ​​​​​​
                        Either free market, and suicides, or communism and starvation.
                        ​​​​​

Comment

• Ugh ... I hate where this discussion is going ... let's try and keep it more on updates on the virus and things of that nature, and not political speculations and musings and predictions. There's already a thread for that. This thread should already not be in the forum, but meh .. this is basically the wild west now. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Ugh ... I hate where this discussion is going ... let's try and keep it more on updates on the virus and things of that nature, and not political speculations and musings and predictions. There's already a thread for that. This thread should already not be in the forum, but meh .. this is basically the wild west now. Lol
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Australia going at the who. Britain talking about creating a class action suit with suffering countries to sue China for 6 trillion dollars.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/s...tank-bjgv0lf5r

Comment

Working...
                                X