• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil prices are in the gutter holy fuck
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I hate that companies are taking advantage of this situation to flippin' advertise.

"Ford is with you through this horrible COVID 19 ..... 19% off your lease payment for 19 months, come on down!"
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• When you look at "active cases" of coronavirus in USA, Canada, etc...they still go up thousand more per day, despite the fact there should be as many recovered/case closed as their are new cases by now, as these daily numbers have been steady for all of April. So cases from 2-3 weeks ago should be recovered by now? Not sure why this is not being accounted for..

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          When you look at "active cases" of coronavirus in USA, Canada, etc...they still go up thousand more per day, despite the fact there should be as many recovered/case closed as their are new cases by now, as these daily numbers have been steady for all of April. So cases from 2-3 weeks ago should be recovered by now? Not sure why this is not being accounted for..
          Looks like 70k recovered/discharged in US

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

and Canada got 13,877 closed cases

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/canada/

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Looks like 70k recovered/discharged in US

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

and Canada got 13,877 closed cases

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/canada/
            What I'm saying is, the daily new cases are about the same as they were 2 or 3 weeks ago. Therefore, wouldnt the number of active cases start flattening, rather than continually rising 10s of thousands a day?

for every new case, there should be as many recovered(or dead, grimly speaking)

Comment

What I'm saying is, the daily new cases are about the same as they were 2 or 3 weeks ago. Therefore, wouldnt the number of active cases start flattening, rather than continually rising 10s of thousands a day?

for every new case, there should be as many recovered(or dead, grimly speaking)
              Nah they could be hospitalized still

Comment

When you look at "active cases" of coronavirus in USA, Canada, etc...they still go up thousand more per day, despite the fact there should be as many recovered/case closed as their are new cases by now, as these daily numbers have been steady for all of April. So cases from 2-3 weeks ago should be recovered by now? Not sure why this is not being accounted for..
                Yeah it's called "cooking the books", to show just what they want to focus on

Comment

Oil prices are in the gutter holy fuck
                  If I had any kind of financial savvy, I'd be trying to figure out how to leverage this

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

If I had any kind of financial savvy, I'd be trying to figure out how to leverage this
                    Should I just get paid to take barrels of oil and fill my house with crude?
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Yeah it's called "cooking the books", to show just what they want to focus on
                      I'm really not sure how they're getting recovered numbers, it's not talked about.. but were at the point there should be huge recovered numbers, like 20k plus per day.. most everyone from 3 or 4 weeks ago should be a closed case?

Comment

I know it's not a direct correlation but gas is back to .80 though. When oil pries tick back up, gas will jump over $1.00 again in a heartbeat

Comment

Same ad agency? LOL
                          Where is the million-likes button?

Comment

Yep, lowest price since 1986. It had been going down long before this though. We've long been spitting on and vilifying this natural resource that we've been given and that've always fed us . Covid was just the knock out blow.

Comment

I'm really not sure how they're getting recovered numbers, it's not talked about.. but were at the point there should be huge recovered numbers, like 20k plus per day.. most everyone from 3 or 4 weeks ago should be a closed case?
                              Yeah that's being ignored and shoved under the carpet. It's the last thing they wanna talk about because that might put more public pressure into re-opening things, and the last thing they want here is protests demanding that.

Soon they won't be able to hide this anymore though. Amazon is considered an economic barometer for this - earlier on they were just focusing on delivery of essential goods, with the other things taking the back seat. Now they're already starting to open up for non -essential stuff.

Comment

• Georgia is reopening gyms, barbers, salons and some other businesses on Friday
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X