Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Anyway, Joey isn't suggesting deleting the thread from the looks of things. He seemed to be considering moving this conversation to another spot more fit for it, and where this site can have a chance of retaining its standing as a legitimate Raptor fan forum.
    Thanks man ... thought that went without saying, but appreciate you clarifying. Lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I'm just asking you to consider there is ulterior motives or goals at play amongst the whole thing, that perhaps you're not hearing on the nightly news.
      I mean ... or perhaps we've already considered all of that, and don't buy into the conspiracy of it all?

Comment

• I dont wanna get too far down the rabbit hole, but maybe I opened pandoras box so only myself to blame on that one. Someone asked me many pages ago what i truly thought of all this, and I declined comment, saying exactly that, I dont wanna stray too far down the rabbit hole, but now 2 or 3 weeks later I kind of went there. Reason i didnt want to, as a few of you reminded me, you have become my basketball pals more or less and would like to keep it that way. I understand this Is a passionate and touchy issue as it is effecting each and every one of our families.

anyways, I cant help myself to say one last thing. You can disagree with my line of thinking, call it Wacko, or dumb, that's your right as a man with his own thoughts. But I do find it dangerous in it's own right when people dismiss critical thinking or questioning things and just toss it into the "alt right" trash heap. Questioning things is not reckless in and of itself. Its healthy.

(p.s. I did a search of this alex Jones fella- recognized the voice right away. Turns out, for over 10 years he was talking about Jeffrey Epstein having an island of young sex slaves where he flew his famous and high ranking friends to come "take a load off". People called him a wing nut. Thats mainstream fact now. A little bit of critical thinking and a little less dismissiveness could have saved a lot of young girls lives.)
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

anyways, I cant help myself to say one last thing. You can disagree with my line of thinking, call it Wacko, or dumb, that's your right as a man with his own thoughts. But I do find it dangerous in it's own right when people dismiss critical thinking or questioning things and just toss it into the "alt right" trash heap. Questioning things is not reckless in and of itself.)
          Except for the minor detail that this is a basketball forum where people talk about basketball! Let’s talk about basketball. Take this free speech stuff to the other forum.
          Last edited by Rudy Bargnani; Thu Apr 23, 2020, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• You just cannot justify Alex Jones. Please no. Google his name with regard to Sandy Hook and what he did to those poor parents. Please! He is scum on top of scum. If he was right on Epstein it doesn’t give him the right to consistently spread outrageous bullshit ad nauseam. Read what he did broadcasting bullshit from total wing nuts to unleash and give credence to people crazier than he is. Think of those poor parents. Put yourself in their place. You are justifying this guy? You are rationalizing posting this guys opinions? Parents who only sent their kids to school never to see them return to be continuously harassed for years. You are spreading his propaganda? Really? Really?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Apollo

It may be nearing the time to at least move this thread out of the Raptors forum.
              No. No. No. This is the best thing we've had going on here since Chr1s1anL vs. OldSkoolCool over DeRozan and Tim W. vsMultipaulover Bargnani.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Except for the minor detail that this is a basketball forum where people talk about basketball! Let’s talk about basketball. Take this free speech stuff to the other forum.
                We agree on that much. Theres no sense going any further on "RR: Everything Raptors". You're one of the good guys Rudy.

and at the end of the day, just like we all argue about raptors but still have the same end goal (2019 champions might add ), we all want the same thing here: for life to go back to normal with as few casualties as realistically possible.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

No. No. No. This is the best thing we've had going on here since Chr1s1anL vs. OldSkoolCool over DeRozan and Tim W. vsMultipaulover Bargnani.
                  What's up with people quitting RR when they can't argue about stuff anymore lol
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Disagree. A basketball forum goes off topic and some basketball fans stop coming back.
                    Disagree. When live basketball stops being played, basketball fans still need something to talk about. We are all competitive folks here, so there's going to be disagreements - that's what gives this place some life.

Every other thread is a non-Covid discussion. It's very easy to stay out of this thread if you don't like the discussion. We probably don't want those thin-skinned posters around here anyway. I think that's what Reddit is for.

Comment

• https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/alex-jo...suit-1.4749354

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Disagree. When live basketball stops being played, basketball fans still need something to talk about. We are all competitive folks here, so there's going to be disagreements - that's what gives this place some life.

Every other thread is a non-Covid discussion. It's very easy to stay out of this thread if you don't like the discussion. We probably don't want those thin-skinned posters around here anyway. I think that's what Reddit is for.
                        Huh, well when you put it THAT way...lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Except for basic Forum Rules with regards to organization and which discussions take place where. We have an entire forum for off-topic discussion. This Forum is for Raptors talk. It's pretty clear.
                          Forum Rules don't apply during global emergencies. Get with the program, Joey. RR government is like 2 months behind this crisis. We need some real leadership here. lol.

Comment

• meductic wrote: View Post
                            If I keep reading this stuff even Kyrie will start seeming normal...
                            Especially when the President of the United States says this on live television

Comment

Disagree. A basketball forum goes off topic and some basketball fans stop coming back.
                              Respectfully, I call bull****
                              There's tons of threads, if one or two of 20 gets thread drift, just skip it.
                              Forums die when there's nothing to talk about, like now.

Every forum has OT drift and it does the opposite, keeps it alive.

How many active posters are here, 20? 30?

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Especially when the President of the United States says this on live television

On the other hand, if the medical and science leadership of this world had stepped up to the plate... the Orange One wouldn't need to be out there selling quackery as false hope to the masses. That's the real under-reported story here. Smart people in high positions around the world have let us down in so many ways. Even worse than those smart people simply being incompetent, is the exposure of the corruption of the WHO and some Harvard University chairs as China puppets / traitors. That's just the tip of iceberg, folks.
                                Last edited by golden; Thu Apr 23, 2020, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X