• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shit is crazy in Michigan
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      shit is crazy in Michigan
      A large group of fully armed white guys can enter the state legislature threatening and screaming at authorities, but a black senator would have been shot in the parking lot if he came to work in a hoodie.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

A large group of fully armed white guys can enter the state legislature threatening and screaming at authorities, but a black senator would have been shot in the parking lot if he came to work in a hoodie.
        This is only the beginning...

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

This is only the beginning...
          For sure. If Trump loses the next election the US is getting a civil war, and his supporters are prepared.

Comment

What a ridiculous bunch of bufoons. One of them is shown eating his booger, in a very small sample size of footage. I would estimate a large majority of them are bugger eaters.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Michigan/co...m_medium=web2x
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

For sure. If Trump loses the next election the US is getting a civil war, and his supporters are prepared.
              We might get one here: Trudeau announces ban on 1,500 types of 'assault-style' firearms — effective immediately.

If we'd done this sooner, it may have saved the lives of dozens of people in the East Coast massacre last week .... oh wait, except the main problem was his mental health, the police cruiser(s) and uniforms that everyone knew about and his unlicensed firearm. The only difference is the cost of "assault-style" firearms on the black market just went up. But I guess it's supposed to show some bizarre sort of strong decisive leadership?

Last edited by G__Deane; Fri May 1, 2020, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

We might get one here: Trudeau announces ban on 1,500 types of 'assault-style' firearms — effective immediately.

If we'd done this sooner, it may have saved the lives of dozens of people in the East Coast massacre last week .... oh wait, except the main problem was his mental health, the police cruiser(s) and uniforms that everyone knew about and his unlicensed firearm. The only difference is the cost of "assault-style" firearms on the black market just went up. But I guess it's supposed to show some bizarre sort of strong decisive leadership?
                My gun owning friends are livid. I don't care much about the topic one way or the other, but it's not going over well with many people I know
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The civil war that will likely take place on November 2020 will be about pro china vs anti china I think
                  For instance California is 100% pro china because of silicone valley and so on

Now the real question is.... is Ontario pro china or anti !?!?

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                    The civil war that will likely take place on November 2020 will be about pro china vs anti china I think

Where do you think investors come from? lol

Comment

• Ban on assault weapons is short-sighted and over reactionary.

Comment

Ban on assault weapons is short-sighted and over reactionary.
                        Hot take. It's like banning cars because of drunk drivers ....
                        At least announce that anyone convicted of importing or possessing illegal guns will face more serious consequences. You know, the ones actually used in most crimes.

"Critics maintain that these sort of bans target licensed gun owners rather than criminals, who often turn to the black market to procure firearms to commit crimes.

Illegal firearms from U.S. sources are used in 70 to 90 per cent of all gun-related crimes."

Comment

Ban on assault weapons is short-sighted and over reactionary.
                          Is there a valid reason for ordinary citizens to own automatic & semi-automatic assault weapons? I'd like to hear it.

The even bigger gun problem is the illegal smuggling of hand-guns into the Canada from the US, which arms the gangs and everyday criminals on the street. This illegal importing trade is basically a money making machine which the Canadian government could easily slow-down at the border and/or eliminate altogether by putting massive penalties, fines, jail-times, etc... with a zero tolerance policy.

Comment

The civil war that will likely take place on November 2020 will be about pro china vs anti china I think

First off, Silicone Valley... aka the San Fernando Valley isn't the same anymore. And the Ontario Real Estate board basically has a Lebron James like relationship with China.

Comment

Is there a valid reason for ordinary citizens to own automatic & semi-automatic assault weapons? I'd like to hear it.

The even bigger gun problem is the illegal smuggling of hand-guns into the Canada from the US, which arms the gangs and everyday criminals on the street. This illegal importing trade is basically a money making machine which the Canadian government could easily slow-down at the border and/or eliminate altogether by putting massive penalties, fines, jail-times, etc... with a zero tolerance policy.
                              when the government comes to take your things, they have automatic and semi-automatic weapons, and helicopters, and tanks, and gas, but probably could never happen. hasn't happened anytime in history, so computer models show taking away all guns means no one can ever hurt someone.

Comment

another word for "pro china" is?????? hmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X