Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    I'll tell you guys, we are going places I never thought RR would go.
    RR circa 2011: Bargnani sucks ................... "No, he doesn't."
    RR circa 2015: DeRozan sucks ................... "No, he doesn't."
    RR circa 2018: JV is a stiff ........................... "No, he isn't."

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      I think a heard a jazz guy who listened to that interview say the singles quote was taken out of context. He said he wouldn't play if things were unsafe. He followed up that quote by saying he would go to Orlando and play in the bubble. But I think his concern is that his wife goes into labour and he wont be able to leave the bubble to be there
      Poor multimillionaire Joe Ingles. I'd like to hear what his wife says. She'll probably make sure his a$$ is in Orlando bringing home the bacon. I mean, is he a doctor or something? If he's really concerned about his wife, he's got the money to hire a team of physicians, nurses and mid-wives and have his wife's family on standby. Besides, the Jazz will be out in the first round, so he'll only be away for like 2 months, tops. I've had business trips way longer than that.

Comment

• I have no sympathy for anything to do with the Utah Jazz. That's one of a handful of franchises I irrationally dislike. I have no good reason. Maybe because their fans are racist asswipes or because they so brazenly and so ridiculously hold onto the Jazz moniker instead of something more appropriate like The Historically Racist Polygamists or One Thousand Wives in Heaven or The Mountain Bikes or something like that. Or its because Stockton and Malone were both so punchable. Maybe all of the above?
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Patrick Ewing tested positive for Covid
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Patrick Ewing tested positive for Covid
            And Jerry sloan died. Last dance curse?
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Poor multimillionaire Joe Ingles. I'd like to hear what his wife says. She'll probably make sure his a$$ is in Orlando bringing home the bacon. I mean, is he a doctor or something? If he's really concerned about his wife, he's got the money to hire a team of physicians, nurses and mid-wives and have his wife's family on standby. Besides, the Jazz will be out in the first round, so he'll only be away for like 2 months, tops. I've had business trips way longer than that.
              I respect Ingles decision. If fear of the bug is an acceptable reason to not go into the bubble, and wanting to be with family is his choice, good job. Guy has 10s of millions.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

People are nuts.
                  I mean, I'm pretty low key on the fear and corona paranoia scale, but I'm still not going on a plane, to the mall, a crowded bar patio .... or a park like that until I see how all these new "freedoms" work out ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

People are nuts.
                    I mean, I'm pretty low key on the fear and corona paranoia scale, but I'm still not going on a plane, to the mall, a crowded bar patio .... or a park like that until I see how all these new "freedoms" work out ....

Comment

Covid will never beat our youth's hormones and their fierce desire to copulate. Take THAT Corona

Comment

Oh and a giant step back for the #metoo movement
                        I didn't ask him to kiss me but he's sooooooo hot *giggle*

Comment

• Ok that's fair

Comment

Ok that's fair
                            That's it? these people need a beatdown.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ontario will never get this stable if they can't even keep large gatherings out of public areas.

Comment

• Calgary is back in business, er, sort of. Got my seat set for the local watering hole at 11:00am sharp.... Didn't think I would need a reservation but thought I better make sure. Yep, sitting at the bar cause they are full up. Went in to the office this morning early to drop off something - elevator line-up. People are getting back about their lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X