No announcement yet.

Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lou Williams thing is equal parts hilarious and disappointing. He was one of the guys who was vocal about a return to play being a distraction from important social issues. Then half a week into the scrimmage round and the guy is the biggest individual distraction to date. He had a whole series of tweets trying to prove he loves the wings and was just at the club to pick up food. As though that's any different at all from a bubble policies perspective. High degree of 'doesn't get it' in play.

Also, I'm not so sure about these Clippers. Look great on paper but I'm not seeing the same degree of dialed in that we get from these Raps. Do they actually have enough guys with the right mindset?
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      The Lou Williams thing is equal parts hilarious and disappointing. He was one of the guys who was vocal about a return to play being a distraction from important social issues. Then half a week into the scrimmage round and the guy is the biggest individual distraction to date. He had a whole series of tweets trying to prove he loves the wings and was just at the club to pick up food. As though that's any different at all from a bubble policies perspective. High degree of 'doesn't get it' in play.

Also, I'm not so sure about these Clippers. Look great on paper but I'm not seeing the same degree of dialed in that we get from these Raps. Do they actually have enough guys with the right mindset?
      Kawhi would have been a serious candidate to be leading a three-peat had he stayed in Toronto. He had everything he needed here for a dynasty. He could have still went to LA.

Comment

• MLB is in trouble. Marlins now have over a dozen people tested positive and they played yesterday? I feel like this attempt will show that you won’t be able to play sports in the US without a bubble for a while
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          MLB is in trouble. Marlins now have over a dozen people tested positive and they played yesterday? I feel like this attempt will show that you won’t be able to play sports in the US without a bubble for a while
          I don't know what's gonna happen next season. The normal length of an NBA season is 8 months. I don't think any player would want to be in a bubble for 8 months. Next season is gonna be interesting.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I don't know what's gonna happen next season. The normal length of an NBA season is 8 months. I don't think any player would want to be in a bubble for 8 months. Next season is gonna be interesting.
            Shortened season in the bubble with an extended all star game break might be the answer. 24 games, all star game, break(16 days out of the bubble, 14 day iso in the bubble), 24 games, break(16 days out of the bubble, 14 day iso in the bubble), playoffs.

Comment

• Surely they could even get away with a 32 game season, which is double the NFL regular season length.

Comment

• Lou Will doubles down

Comment

Lou Will doubles down

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Shortened season in the bubble with an extended all star game break might be the answer. 24 games, all star game, break(16 days out of the bubble, 14 day iso in the bubble), 24 games, break(16 days out of the bubble, 14 day iso in the bubble), playoffs.
                    That sounds more like working on an oil rig

Comment

Lou Will doubles down

dipshits usually do

Comment

• He realizes it has nothing to do if its wings or hookers? He broke the quarantine plain and simple
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• So much easier to cheer for the Lakers in the west now.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            He realizes it has nothing to do if its wings or hookers? He broke the quarantine plain and simple
                            Exactly. This appears to go right over the heads of everyone defending it.
                            ​​​​​​

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              So much easier to cheer for the Lakers in the west now.
                              No chance it's easier to cheer for any LA team
                              Lakers and their tampering with valid contracts, still suck ....

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I see different reports that isolating for 10 days is sufficient. Every little bit helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X