No announcement yet.

Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas day start 70 game schedule. Then 12-8 have a play in tounrey. 7th seed included if they are within 4 games of 9th. thats my solution. NBA finals in Julyish
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      Christmas day start 70 game schedule. Then 12-8 have a play in tounrey. 7th seed included if they are within 4 games of 9th. thats my solution. NBA finals in Julyish
      What do you do with players salaries though? Pay them the same to play fewer games while TV/Tickets revenue is lower, or give them a paycut? Either way is hairy. I think they be sticking to 82 games for a while

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

What do you do with players salaries though? Pay them the same to play fewer games while TV/Tickets revenue is lower, or give them a paycut? Either way is hairy. I think they be sticking to 82 games for a while
        Sell the play in tournament like march madness. Specific ads, etc. Could be like an extra week of playoff ball. Or maybe you schedule 70 game. Then depending on standings you drop out the bottom teams and play a similar schedule like the seeding games this year.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Prayers up today for those battling COVID, loss from fires on the left coast and as we remember those from 9/11
          So many crazy things happening these days.

A game 7 win would help lighten the load!

Comment

• Bay area California at noon

Comment

• Hey yo 2/3 of wildlife is gone in the past 50 years mostly due to ecosystem destruction as the global human population has doubled but we will keep blaming Minnesota trophy hunter dentists on IG and change nothing while the west coast turns into scenes from Blade Runner because I need to have another iPhone and a house in the burbs.

Honestly with the overall response to COVID I'll be shocked if we aren't just already fucked re the environment. We've known about this for decades, most people really don't care enough to change anything of significance, we are great at adapting and will happily be falling into YT holes while the real world burns, nbd.

End rant.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Hey yo 2/3 of wildlife is gone in the past 50 years mostly due to ecosystem destruction as the global human population has doubled but we will keep blaming Minnesota trophy hunter dentists on IG and change nothing while the west coast turns into scenes from Blade Runner because I need to have another iPhone and a house in the burbs.

Honestly with the overall response to COVID I'll be shocked if we aren't just already fucked re the environment. We've known about this for decades, most people really don't care enough to change anything of significance, we are great at adapting and will happily be falling into YT holes while the real world burns, nbd.

End rant.
                Very few really care about the environment until the house beside them burns. Forget global warming for a second, look at the amount of plastic waste we consume and mountains of garbage we have no idea what to do with. Raw sewage in the waterways, 90% of our crap imported from China, runaway population base 1B+ in China, 1B+ in India, 1B+ in Africa, not exactly the most globe-friendly environments, not that NA is exempt whatsoever. Basically, people suck....

Comment

Hey yo 2/3 of wildlife is gone in the past 50 years mostly due to ecosystem destruction as the global human population has doubled but we will keep blaming Minnesota trophy hunter dentists on IG and change nothing while the west coast turns into scenes from Blade Runner because I need to have another iPhone and a house in the burbs.

End rant.
                  Well...I was looking forward to a nice evening and now I'm fucking depressed
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Well...I was looking forward to a nice evening and now I'm fucking depressed
                    Sorry. Maybe this will brighten your day. F Boston!

Comment

End rant.
                      We could be entering en era of chaos and disorder... We had those eras throughout the history..

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        Prayers up today for those battling COVID, loss from fires on the left coast and as we remember those from 9/11
                        So many crazy things happening these days.

A game 7 win would help lighten the load!
                        COVID is a fucking mess. My family friend's son nearly died by GOING INTO CARDIAC ARREST caused by the virus. It literally attacked his heart, and he's a young lad - early 30s, no health problems. I'm in my late 20s, recently had cancer which is in remission right now, I only had few symptoms. One day felt like sleeping all day and I had no taste and smell for 3 weeks or so. Very strange virus.

Comment

• Happy to hear you are okay. I wish people took this more seriously. My partner and I have been very diligent and hard fast with the directions the government has provided. This virus can spiral out of control very quickly. Ontario’s numbers have been in a constant rise the last few weeks.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                            Happy to hear you are okay. I wish people took this more seriously. My partner and I have been very diligent and hard fast with the directions the government has provided. This virus can spiral out of control very quickly. Ontario’s numbers have been in a constant rise the last few weeks.
                            They're going to get higher with school back in and more people returning to work. That's an inevitable, it's just a case of how high they let it go again before dialing things back once more.

Comment

• you tell em Andrew WK

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• https://www.winknews.com/2020/09/23/...autions-taken/

99.99% survival rate that sunk the global economy

Comment

Working...
                                X