Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do with your day today without sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

And here I was, all this time, thinking his name was: Bert.... a Raps fans.

How do you know im not Bert from Alberta?
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Which bert? Red deer bert or vermillion bert? I think the third bert moved from wetaskawin to Saskatchewan
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

What's the deal with Ernie & Bert, anyway?

Comment

• Don't really share personal details but since now everyone know i dont live in Alberta. And this kinda belongs in this thread

The last few months have been hectic. Big moments in my life that are all drastically changed from the Rona
            -Graduating from University
            -Moving to a new City (Finding a place to live)
            -Trying to find my first post graduation job

Was able to find a place to rent, but barely any where let you actually view a place in person. Had to rely on videos someone shot walking around the place and hope it looks similar when you get there.

-Last month and a half of online classes really suck. I basically can learn more from youtube then most of the lectures my profs have been posting. Test are online, had my last ever class of University without really realizing it and their will be no graduation ceremony (Although i don't care about that part to much).

-Finally job market is pooched, job posting sites are essentially empty. Maybe have to try to find something in construction or other manual labor for the time being but even the pickings are slim there.
            -And finally since i was a student i haven't worked since last summer i don't apply for any of the government assistance.

Hope i can somehow figure this out/things return to normal before my savings runs out.
            I know there's alot of people who this affected them more then me but it couldn't have happened at a worst time personally.
            Last edited by bertarapsfan; Tue Apr 14th, 2020, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Don't really share personal details but since now everyone know i dont live in Alberta. And this kinda belongs in this thread

The last few months have been hectic. Big moments in my life that are all drastically changed from the Rona

Was able to find a place to rent, but barely any where let you actually view a place in person. Had to rely on videos someone shot walking around the place and hope it looks similar when you get there.

-Last month and a half of online classes really suck. I basically can learn more from youtube then most of the lectures my profs have been posting. Test are online, had my last ever class of University without really realizing it and their will be no graduation ceremony (Although i don't care about that part to much).

-Finally job market is pooched, job posting sites are essentially empty. Maybe have to try to find something in construction or other manual labor for the time being but even the pickings are slim there.
              -And finally since i was a student i haven't worked since last summer i don't apply for any of the government assistance.

Hope i can somehow figure this out/things return to normal before my savings runs out.
              I know there's alot of people who this affected them more then me but it couldn't have happened at a worst time personally.
              What degree did you graduate with?

Comment

• Today was the first day in the last month that I felt I got obviously nothing accomplished ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

What degree did you graduate with?
                  Wildlife and fisheries biologist

Comment

Wildlife and fisheries biologist
                    Hmmmmm .... can't help you there directly but I'll keep an eye out, you never know

Comment

• Yankees co-owner Hank Steinbrenner dies at 63 (oldest brother of Hal, the controlling partner)

Comment

• Watched some old mixtapes. Some classics

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Watching a 96 game between Raps and Lakers (Shaq/Kobe). Still playing at the Dome with the only cameras being at floor level behind each net. If someone shoots a 3, it comes from an obstructed view way out in the distance.

Comment

• When someone shoots a free throw, you just see their face the whole time and hear whether the shot goes in. The camera can’t swing that fast

Comment

Don't really share personal details but since now everyone know i dont live in Alberta. And this kinda belongs in this thread

Tough time to be coming out of school, good luck man (that is sincerity not sarcasm).
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Didn't know this was on YouTube, pretty great - full Joe Carter walk off game, 1993 WS.

Last edited by S.R.; Wed Apr 15th, 2020, 12:57 AM.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X