Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do with your day today without sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that is technically news although it is not really news at all.

the draft was never going to happen until the 19-20 season has been reconciled. draft will be in september i would guess

Comment

• Watching some old Jays games. Man those prime Donaldson, Encarnacion and Bautista teams should have won something. Crappy pitching and then Jose went downhill so fast, EE got injured a lot etc

Comment

• Best weather of the year so far today.
        BBQ, a few beers, caught some rays.
        Back to the half grind tomorrow

Comment

• Comment

• I guess ESPN is going to start airing Korean baseball games if anyone is really hurting for sports.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Fixed our washing machine yesterday. Took me 5 hours to disassemble and assemble the whole thing.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                Fixed our washing machine yesterday. Took me 5 hours to disassemble and assemble the whole thing.
                Damn. Outstanding. Nobody fixes things anymore. There are now products that are illegal to fix, since when you bought them, you didn't actually buy the product, just the right to use it for a time. Apple products, John deere tractors and farm equipment are tow examples that jump to mind.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

He didn't say that exactly, he just said he has some questions. Majority of players seem like they really wanna play

They're already playing in other countries. We'll be eating chicken wings and drinking beers together in Canada in 2 weeks. The world is cautiously reopening. You can't avoid it forever.
                  A lot of people don't appreciate that there may never be a vaccine.

Comment

• Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers out there.

Comment

• Quite happy to get some attention for a client. I spent a day last week sending out press releases for the one-man business in Havelock and got a nice write up in the Peterborough Examiner. Why are people suddenly buying the old style washboards? Fun story. Not basketball related.

Comment

• This COVID stuff is making people absolutely crazy. Police just nailed a kid doing 308 KPH (191 MPH) on the QEW highway in his father's Mercedes C63 AMG with a 100 KPH limit.

Stunt driving charge, car impounded, kid's never going to get decent insurance for years. Dad's going to be pissed

Comment

• "OPP officers in the Toronto region have charged about 150 people with street racing since May 1"

Comment

• I have officially reached the point where most days are a blur of deja vu and I can't remember what I did today .... or was it yesterday?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              I have officially reached the point where most days are a blur of deja vu and I can't remember what I did today .... or was it yesterday?
                              Ha. I (fortunately) can't relate to people who've had all kinds of time for hobbies, re-evaluating their lives, and realizing they can't stand the people they live with. Work's kept going and is more nuts than ever trying to function in the middle of all this.

Interesting perspective I heard the other day - one of the things that's hard now and going to be tough in the coming months is just living in a state of waiting. Waiting for government policies to change, waiting for normalcy to return, waiting to see what happens next with the virus, etc. That unsettled state of waiting without knowing what's coming is tiring. I feel that.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Happy Long Weekend RR
                                Got a few yards of triple mix and grass seed to move around....
                                Weather is decent, beer fridge is full and the BBQ is ready for some good steaks. Gonna make the most of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X