Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do with your day today without sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post

Are we gonna do gamethreads and everything? Would love to see some of those epic threads again. Mixx, Scraptor.... where u at?
    Maybe we suspended the finals watch and start over with the whole playoffs?
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Maybe we suspended the finals watch and start over with the whole playoffs?
      Ya this is why I said we have the time to watch them all anyways lol. More people will probably get into it as well since it is easier access for people on satellite tv I would think. Commercials are a bummer but it also makes it seem more like it's live.

Comment

Watching on NBA League pass right now. 2012 playoffs grizzlies vs Clippers. Man gasol had some nice post moves. It'd be nice if he could still do them. Sometimes when you just need a bucket in the half court it's nice when your big man can just go to work down low. It's so rare to see nowadays

Comment

HogieTime wrote: View Post
          Watching on NBA League pass right now. 2012 playoffs grizzlies vs Clippers. Man gasol had some nice post moves. It'd be nice if he could still do them. Sometimes when you just need a bucket in the half court it's nice when your big man can just go to work down low. It's so rare to see nowadays
          I hope we get to see Gasol play in a Raptors jersey again...he, Ibaka and FVV all might be heading to FA before we take the court again
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

I hope we get to see Gasol play in a Raptors jersey again...he, Ibaka and FVV all might be heading to FA before we take the court again
            Ya I hope so, it would be a huge shame if this raptors team didn't get another run at the playoffs together

Comment

Ya I hope so, it would be a huge shame if this raptors team didn't get another run at the playoffs together
              Losing any of the top-seven is going to hurt, no matter when it happens
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Ibaka will go down as one of the all time legendary Raptor imo. I really hope they find a way to bring him back. My opinion about who they should bring back, Gasol or Ibaka has completely changed because Gasol can't seem to stay healthy + he's actually 5 years older than Serge.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

*cough*

Comment

How did you see an old game like that? I tried scrolling to the 2016 playoffs so I could watch an old Raptor/Pacers game and I'm not able to. I can click on the "watch game" link but then no video showed up.

If I got to NBA TV, I get this message:

"NBA TV is not available in your location. You can still watch NBA games live and on-demand with League Pass."

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

How did you see an old game like that? I tried scrolling to the 2016 playoffs so I could watch an old Raptor/Pacers game and I'm not able to. I can click on the "watch game" link but then no video showed up.

"NBA TV is not available in your location. You can still watch NBA games live and on-demand with League Pass."
                      I think they've only made select archival games available. Not sure how to tell which ones.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

It's in the archivals, there aren't that many games but there are some. Ya you can't go past last season for the Raptors

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post

It's in the archivals, there aren't that many games but there are some. Ya you can't go past last season for the Raptors
                          Stupid question... how do you get to the archived games? I checked both mobile and browser. Is it under "NBA TV"? Because I don't have access to that apparently. Maybe I need a VPN.

Comment

Stupid question... how do you get to the archived games? I checked both mobile and browser. Is it under "NBA TV"? Because I don't have access to that apparently. Maybe I need a VPN.
                            I use Xbox to watch L.P so the interface may be different. But there is a display panel that has (Games/Videos/NBA TV/Video Archives). The old stuff is under video archives.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

*cough*
                              I hope that was into your elbow.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I use Xbox to watch L.P so the interface may be different. But there is a display panel that has (Games/Videos/NBA TV/Video Archives). The old stuff is under video archives.
                                Oh okay.. I'm trying my browser and I don't see that option. I see "Watch on Demand", but when I click on that it just takes me back to "Games". So it's probably not available with the free subscription that they gave out.

Comment

Working...
                                X