Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do with your day today without sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I use Xbox to watch L.P so the interface may be different. But there is a display panel that has (Games/Videos/NBA TV/Video Archives). The old stuff is under video archives.
    I use my Xbox as well. You play 2k20?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Oh okay.. I'm trying my browser and I don't see that option. I see "Watch on Demand", but when I click on that it just takes me back to "Games". So it's probably not available with the free subscription that they gave out.
      I use my Xbox as well and just got the free subscription yesterday

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post

I use my Xbox as well and just got the free subscription yesterday
        Oh okay.. I'll check on mobile later tonight then.. maybe it has more options. If not then, oh well. Can't complain - it was free

Comment

I use my Xbox as well. You play 2k20?
          No i only got 2k19. Didnt like it that much so i never bought this years
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I hope that was into your elbow.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

Just get a PS5 when it comes out.
              That thing is gonna be expensive. I'll just buy a PS4 and a 2K and destroy all these so called pro gamers.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Had to go grocery shopping this morning for our family as well as for some friends who are on self lockdown. Stores weren't really that busy and some things were light on the shelf but I didn't see any shortages. All the things on sale were in good supply.
                *didn't check tp*

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

No i only got 2k19. Didnt like it that much so i never bought this years
                  If you didn't like 2k19, you wouldn't like 2k20, I regret buying it but I got it used at least. I just play the play now online sometimes now.

Comment

• I never bought 2k20 either.. Just love having Kawhi on my team and don't want to give that up so quickly lol. Have it on my switch though.. Don't own an xbox. Waiting for the ps5.. although I may not do that either. Not much of a gamer.

Comment

• 2013 NBA finals game 6 spurs heat being broadcasted live on NBA's YouTube page right now

Comment

2013 NBA finals game 6 spurs heat being broadcasted live on NBA's YouTube page right now
                        Watching its a very good chance Danny Green wins FMVP if ray doesn;t hit that shot

Comment

• Seeing Parker on the spurs I forgot he was on the Hornets for a year. Didn't seem right with him on any other team.

Comment

• I wonder how old LeBron will play till. Saw an old game of him on League pass archives with the Cavs in 2007. Man that team didn't have too much talent lol. Looking back it's not shocking he left for the heat.

Comment

• Kawhi had 0 emotion back in 2013 as well lol

Comment

• Pop cost the spurs a championship taking out Duncan. I know people say it but it doesn't get talked about enough. Lebron is that decision and a Draymond groin kick away from only having 1 title

Comment

Working...
                                X