Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do with your day today without sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just finished watching Game 5 of the NBA Finals. Kawhi Leonard's 10 straight points the last 3 mins of the game was something else. People don't talk about that now because the Raptors lost the game but my god I thought I was watching Michael Jordan there for a second.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

You never know. People were spreading a online rumor that a shot of Bleach and Cocaine kill the virus. lol
      Kill the host... kill the virus. That rumor is true. Even worse is the DIY stuff people are doing like mixing bleach + vinegar, which will release deadly chlorine gas.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
        I just finished watching Game 5 of the NBA Finals. Kawhi Leonard's 10 straight points the last 3 mins of the game was something else. People don't talk about that now because the Raptors lost the game but my god I thought I was watching Michael Jordan there for a second.
        Again, SPOILER alert!
        Do some people not know we are watching last year's playoffs in order?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          With a VPN enabled I was able to get to some classic games.
          What country did you put it for.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

What country did you put it for.
            US.. the only thing that works is the set of classic games under NBA League Pass.. not the ones under NBATV (at least for me). Here is the direct link to the NBA League Pass classic games:
            https://www.nba.com/video/classicgames?collection=video

They were all locked up for me until I logged in under a US VPN account.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

US.. the only thing that works is the set of classic games under NBA League Pass.. not the ones under NBATV (at least for me). Here is the direct link to the NBA League Pass classic games:
              https://www.nba.com/video/classicgames?collection=video

They were all locked up for me until I logged in under a US VPN account.
              Wow thx for the leg work PMars

Comment

• Watching some classic Lakers/Celtics games now.

Larry Bird > Magic Johnson
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I watched a bit of the Bruins/Wings game that was on last night (2003?) and some of the Bruins NYI Wales Conf final that was on this am. Oakland Jays game from last season on now. Stroman pitching

Comment

• Last day shooting hoops at a proper court yesterday, all such facilities now such down in Vancouver. Hoping the rickety old hoop at the elementary school down the road doesn't get taped off - in for rain the next 10 days anyway (thankfully, will help settle everyone down).

Watched 1917 on the weekend - phenomenal cinematic experience.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      Last day shooting hoops at a proper court yesterday, all such facilities now such down in Vancouver. Hoping the rickety old hoop at the elementary school down the road doesn't get taped off - in for rain the next 10 days anyway (thankfully, will help settle everyone down).

Watched 1917 on the weekend - phenomenal cinematic experience.
                      I caught it in Imax a couple of months ago. incredible experience, agreed. Deakins is really a master with light.

Comment

• watched Honey Boy (Shia Labeofs dramatic reenactment of his and father life as a child actor). Didn't like it that much. Started making a fake podcast for family and friends. Think im losing my mind...
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• What is everybody's working status? Working from home, laid off, going to work still?
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            What is everybody's working status? Working from home, laid off, going to work still?
                            Still working, I'm a farmer so I can't stop

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post

Still working, I'm a farmer so I can't stop
                              No, please don't stop! Thanks for all you do
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                What is everybody's working status? Working from home, laid off, going to work still?
                                I'm in the medical field. Currently on 14 day Quarantine due to travel but then it's back in the trenches.

Comment

Working...
                                X