Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do with your day today without sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Yeah but they're enforcing night time curfews on the public, not store hours.
    Yeah I just realized what you were referring to and deleted my post/reply. Yeah I don't really know.. I guess weather is becoming better and they are worried about people "partying" later at night.. not sure really.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      Mark Cuban is hopeful the NBA will resume in May.
      That seems....unlikely
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

That seems....unlikely
        It wont be sports till fall at best. I think Canada will "flatten the curve" well before the usa
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Even when watching the opening series, I was thinking how good Gasol looked last year vs this year. He was more aggressive inside and passing seems quicker/crisper. Against ORL and Vucevic but still ....

Combined with the ongoing injuries this season, again there's no way I offer him more than another 1 year deal
          Gasol played DPOY type of defense the entire playoffs.His help defense in the MIL series and GSW series was sensational. Not to mention how he completely locked Vucevic down in the 1st round and made things tough for Embiid in the 2nd round. Offensively he was inconsistent but he showed up in games that they needed him the most. Second most important Raptor in the playoffs last year imo, obviously second behind the GROAT.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Another thing that I noticed re-watching these games, just like Jordan, Kawhi just has that killer in him , he knows when to take over a game and put it away. Whenever the Sixers or the Bucks or the Warriors go on a run, Kawhi was ALWAYS there to answer back. The timing of his points was impeccable.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              Watching Game 3 against the Bucks, Gasol might be the 2nd most important Raptor in their championship run last year. I don't think the Raptors would have won the championship without him.
              Yeah, Gasol was crucial specifically in the Bucks matchup. That trade paid off in the ECF.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Yeah, Gasol was crucial specifically in the Bucks matchup. That trade paid off in the ECF.
                Well before that.... the Embiid matchup, when Nurse finally decided to tether Gasol's minutes to him.

Comment

• NBA on YouTube has 2005 game 7 finals Pistons vs Spurs at 8 tonight

Comment

• Just watching game 7 - 2016 ECSF vs Miami. Just finished beating Pacers in QFs - 7 GAMES.
                    Remember those days when everything was difficult and they could never stick the dagger in early like they did to Orlando last night?

Comment

• Haha their interviewing assistant coach Nick Nurse right now.

Comment

• Loving it. Hack a Byombo
                        Last edited by Tmac2darak; Wed Mar 25, 2020, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                          Just watching game 7 - 2016 ECSF vs Miami. Just finished beating Pacers in QFs - 7 GAMES.
                          Remember those days when everything was difficult and they could never stick the dagger in early like they did to Orlando last night?
                          How are you watching that?

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post

How are you watching that?
                            It was on TSN today.

Comment

• Today was another quiet day today, stayed around the house, walked the dog a bunch of times and saw a bunch of other people walking dogs a bunch of times
                              I think dogs started this whole thing ....

Comment

• Here's my observation from watching old Lakers/Celtics game: Bird > Magic. The way he can shoot the ball and pass and rebound is ridiculous. His basketball IQ is also off the charts. EASILY a top 5 player of all time imo. He would've killed it if he played in this era.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X