Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do with your day today without sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    if Kevin Love is in NBA then Bird would've been more than fine.
    joker another example. skills translate to any era

Comment

• Just ran across this clip....and umm...what?

Comment

• lolz was that a year ago?

Comment

• What's everyone going to do with their weekend?
          How do you even know it IS the weekend unless you're putting red X's on the calendar days as they're crossed off?

6 degrees and rain in the GTA today, they're calling for 20 tomorrow!
          How many times can you walk the dog?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            What's everyone going to do with their weekend?
            How do you even know it IS the weekend unless you're putting red X's on the calendar days as they're crossed off?

6 degrees and rain in the GTA today, they're calling for 20 tomorrow!
            How many times can you walk the dog?
            My weekend started early as I have to work tomorrow. So I took Friday off for compensation. But I'm getting so damn bored. I have every toy you can think of, with a stocked fridge. Yet I just want to go outside because the weather is turning. First world problems.

I've ordered a new wireless speaker so I can listen to some tunes outside on my back porch. It won't be coming until Tuesday though.

Ozark season 3 came out yesterday so I'll probably watch a few of those episodes during the day today I guess.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Watching a bit of classic Globetrotters

Rest In Peace Curly Neal
              Grew up in the 'Peg so when these guys came to town it was a big deal. They really know how to entertain their fans. Which is really what people want when they go out.

RIP Curly Neal indeed.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                lolz was that a year ago?
                2 yrs ago.

Comment

• Giannis talking about Drake and Superfan.

Let the recruitment begin.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

My weekend started early as I have to work tomorrow. So I took Friday off for compensation. But I'm getting so damn bored. I have every toy you can think of, with a stocked fridge. Yet I just want to go outside because the weather is turning. First world problems.

I've ordered a new wireless speaker so I can listen to some tunes outside on my back porch. It won't be coming until Tuesday though.

Ozark season 3 came out yesterday so I'll probably watch a few of those episodes during the day today I guess.
                    I was just recommended Ozark a few days ago and watched the first 3 episodes last night. It's weird in a good kind of way.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      Giannis talking about Drake and Superfan.

Let the recruitment begin.

Maybe drake can actually help the team for once ....

Comment

• Watching some classic Chicago Bulls games. I said it before and I'm going to say is again: Jordan's fadeaway is the most unstoppable move in NBA history.

A lot of players today shoots the fadeaway but it's not the same. Kobe probably was the only one close to perfecting the Jordan fadeaway but it's still not the same. Jordan's fadeaway is just smooth and fluid and beautiful to watch. And he was automatic lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Watching some classic Chicago Bulls games. I said it before and I'm going to say is again: Jordan's fadeaway is the most unstoppable move in NBA history.

A lot of players today shoots the fadeaway but it's not the same. Kobe probably was the only one close to perfecting the Jordan fadeaway but it's still not the same. Jordan's fadeaway is just smooth and fluid and beautiful to watch. And he was automatic lol.

So true

Comment

• I've started Tiger King. Just bonkers!
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              I've started Tiger King. Just bonkers!
                              Watched 4 episodes so far. Each epi it just get crazier and crazier
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Watched 4 episodes so far. Each epi it just get crazier and crazier
                                What's it about?

Comment

Working...
                                X