Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do with your day today without sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

And sh!tting our pants that Kevin Durant will make his season debut in game 5.
    I know. Could you imagine doing that 2 years in a row?!

Comment

• What did I do? Watched SpaceJam with the kids. A scene you may have forgotten? After Chuck and a few other NBA players “lose” their talent, the players all think that it’s due to an infection. They show the Forum being quarantined and then the commissioner announces the cancellation of the NBA season. That aged interestingly.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        What did I do? Watched SpaceJam with the kids. A scene you may have forgotten? After Chuck and a few other NBA players “lose” their talent, the players all think that it’s due to an infection. They show the Forum being quarantined and then the commissioner announces the cancellation of the NBA season. That aged interestingly.
        I wonder if Space Jam 2 has this same plot?
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Raptors vs bulls in the skydome about to go into the 4th quarter on TSN

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            What did I do? Watched SpaceJam with the kids. A scene you may have forgotten? After Chuck and a few other NBA players “lose” their talent, the players all think that it’s due to an infection. They show the Forum being quarantined and then the commissioner announces the cancellation of the NBA season. That aged interestingly.
            Does that means China are the evil aliens?

Comment

• I did not realize this MJ documentary will have each episode on Netflix Canada the night after they air on ESPN. First episode tonight on ESPN and tomorrow on Netflix. This is good news.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                I did not realize this MJ documentary will have each episode on Netflix Canada the night after they air on ESPN. First episode tonight on ESPN and tomorrow on Netflix. This is good news.
                It's almost better for us in Canada IMO. Don't have to watch it while it airs, is going to be uncensored and you can even just bank episodes and watch them all at once if you want.

Comment

• Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    I did not realize this MJ documentary will have each episode on Netflix Canada the night after they air on ESPN. First episode tonight on ESPN and tomorrow on Netflix. This is good news.
                    They even come out 2 episodes at a time..cause we all know one wouldnt be enough 😁
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I took one for the team today and braved the LCBO.
                        Bottle of gin, 10 bottles of wine, 5 craft beers I really didn't need ....but I was there....kind of like TP hoarding

No line up going in, security at the door to ask if you have a fever (does the fever for good alcohol count?) She didn't think it was funny.
                        But there was a lineup of ten outside when I left. What can I say, I live a charmed life
                        Last edited by G__Deane; Sun Apr 19, 2020, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Just bought 2 bottles of tequila + margarita mix. Two cases of whiteclaw, beef, veggies, rice, bread. Getting ready for the Last Dance tomorrow night.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            I watched that last night, it's really good but almost makes you hate Carter again lol.

Comment

• Have to get the Summer tires put on 2 cars today. I get to go out!

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Just bought 2 bottles of tequila + margarita mix. Two cases of whiteclaw, beef, veggies, rice, bread. Getting ready for the Last Dance tomorrow night.
                                Sounds like your "last dance" is gonna be with the toilet bowl
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X