Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do with your day today without sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, sports are back in the form of the Bundesliga. Watched Dortmund vs Schalke this morning...very odd experience with an empty stadium
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Well, sports are back in the form of the Bundesliga. Watched Dortmund vs Schalke this morning...very odd experience with an empty stadium
      MMA's been around, I'd sooner watch that.
      And WWE has been on and Jays re-runs where they never lose and then Halladay week and the first game of the Raps GS final was on again ....

Comment

• Provincial parks open now so drove back roads to different places i haven't been able to go and did some fishing.
        Had a couple trouts on but wasn't able to land anything. Good just to be able to get back out there again. It was raining all day which kinda sucks but that usually helps the fishing
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Provincial parks open now so drove back roads to different places i haven't been able to go and did some fishing.
          Had a couple trouts on but wasn't able to land anything. Good just to be able to get back out there again. It was raining all day which kinda sucks but that usually helps the fishing
          Was perfect weather today and I got a few dozen wheelbarrows of triple mix on the lawn today and threw about 20 kg of grass seed around; roped it off from the dogs.
          But rain coming Sunday Monday and Tuesday and cooler so that sucks.
          Had some great burgers and a G&T on the deck tonight so that didn't ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Was perfect weather today and I got a few dozen wheelbarrows of triple mix on the lawn today and threw about 20 kg of grass seed around; roped it off from the dogs.
            But rain coming Sunday Monday and Tuesday and cooler so that sucks.
            Had some great burgers and a G&T on the deck tonight so that didn't ....
            At least the rain will be good for your grass seed
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• There's a huge traffic backup every morning now with reduced lanes for road work on the QEW west of Toronto.
              Why wasn't this done a month ago when there was no traffic? First world problems I guess....

Comment

• Amazing flooding now in MI. Dams broke, crazy record high water marks ....way to pile on the problems to COVID, Mother Nature.

Comment

• I need a hair cut so bad.. I decided to buy a set of clippers. Has a vacuum at the end of it. Like the flowbee from back in the day lol.

Getting it on Monday. Can't wait.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    I need a hair cut so bad.. I decided to buy a set of clippers. Has a vacuum at the end of it. Like the flowbee from back in the day lol.

Getting it on Monday. Can't wait.
                    We need pics

Comment

We need pics

Comment

• Went into the office today for the 2nd time in two months. Had a sub and split a bottle of wine with one other guy around two video conference calls that look like they'll lead to a lot of new business.

Good day ....

Comment

Is that the "after" picture?
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Went into the office today for the 2nd time in two months. Had a sub and split a bottle of wine with one other guy around two video conference calls that look like they'll lead to a lot of new business.

Good day ....
                            Are you in a cubicle style office? My company is still not allowing people to work in the office.. but are allowed to come in and grab equipment/papers/etc.. for a short visit. I'm curious what they have planned for us when things open up again. Our cubicles are separated by walls, but its also easy to get within 6 feet of someone else.

I have the flexibility to work from home anytime I want, and that was true even before corona hit. But I'm really antsy to go back to an office type of environment where I can talk/chat/hang with colleagues instead of being virtual all the time.

Comment

Are you in a cubicle style office? My company is still not allowing people to work in the office.. but are allowed to come in and grab equipment/papers/etc.. for a short visit. I'm curious what they have planned for us when things open up again. Our cubicles are separated by walls, but its also easy to get within 6 feet of someone else.

I have the flexibility to work from home anytime I want, and that was true even before corona hit. But I'm really antsy to go back to an office type of environment where I can talk/chat/hang with colleagues instead of being virtual all the time.
                              My office is boardroom and 7 offices on the outside of 15 cubicles. No one has been in for ~2 months but my partner and me but he goes in every day as can't stand to be at home. I work from a home office 3-4 days a week unless I have meetings to attend in or out of the office; always have.

I'm not allowing anyone in the office for now with very few one-off exceptions and out building is almost empty. However, it will be good to get back to semi-normal, likely in June-July. I deal with a lot of big corporations and most are in the same boat. Skype/Zoom, Google/uber conference have been lifesavers and will likely form a much bigger part of our business going forward. I don't plan on getting on a plane again before September.

Comment

• I watered my new grass seed, threw around a few bags of mulch and walked my dogs a few times today, great weather, flowers and trees all opening up finally. Love this time of year....

Comment

Working...
                                X