Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do with your day today without sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://torontosun.com/news/world/ca...oe-exotics-zoo

Comment

• Wasn't long ago that garbage night got me excited just to get out or the house....

Comment

• went out to eat at a restaurant for the first time tonight.
        Servers were wearing masks, standing back when they take the order, they are only allowed to have 50% occupany and our waitress told us they have had about 50% of that so 25% of the resturant full.
        Everyone thanked us, owner was coming around to each table saying thank you so much for coming back. He was standing outside the doors trying to let people know they were open and was so genuine and happy to every customer that came in the doors
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• MLB has proposed an 82 game schedule

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            went out to eat at a restaurant for the first time tonight.
            Servers were wearing masks, standing back when they take the order, they are only allowed to have 50% occupany and our waitress told us they have had about 50% of that so 25% of the resturant full.
            Everyone thanked us, owner was coming around to each table saying thank you so much for coming back. He was standing outside the doors trying to let people know they were open and was so genuine and happy to every customer that came in the doors
            No restaurants open around here yet but they're floating plans for limited patios to be opened. With how small so many of them are and then 50% occupancy, good luck getting on one if you wanted to....it will help the mega franchise places like The Keg or Turtle Jacks etc but I don't see it doing enough for the little guys. Gotta start somewhere though.

Comment

• Got my pool filled. Started it up and got my chemicals in. Looking really nice this morning. Can't wait until the weekend.

Best time to use the pool is after I finish mowing the lawn. Looking forward to that the most.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                MLB has proposed an 82 game schedule
                They've been arguing over money for awhile. I honestly don't get the players stance here...they want something close to their full salaries in something like half the games? Owners want it pro rated...seems common sense to me...smaller pie, smaller pieces..
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

They've been arguing over money for awhile. I honestly don't get the players stance here...they want something close to their full salaries in something like half the games? Owners want it pro rated...seems common sense to me...smaller pie, smaller pieces..
                  i think they agreed to pro rated but the owners then said okay we are going to do a 50 game season. So players would get like 33% of orginal salarys. Players wanted 114 games. i bet they settle now at 82 and take 50%
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Got my pool filled. Started it up and got my chemicals in. Looking really nice this morning. Can't wait until the weekend.

Best time to use the pool is after I finish mowing the lawn. Looking forward to that the most.
                    Might want to use the pool today or tomorrow in the heat (not sure where you're located) because the weekend looks nice but cooler, save the mowing for then

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Might want to use the pool today or tomorrow in the heat (not sure where you're located) because the weekend looks nice but cooler, save the mowing for then
                      GTA but a bit north. Yeah it's looking cooler than I hoped

Need 48 hours for the chemicals to do their thing.. plus the water is still a bit too cold right now. Maybe I'll check tomorrow. Can always do a cannon ball and jump out.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

GTA but a bit north. Yeah it's looking cooler than I hoped

Need 48 hours for the chemicals to do their thing.. plus the water is still a bit too cold right now. Maybe I'll check tomorrow. Can always do a cannon ball and jump out.

Comment

• Or more like this?

Comment

• RR is dead the last few days .... I guess we need sports

Comment

• Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X