Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do with your day today without sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farm boy 10.11
    replied
    Without NBA, at least I still have F1 to watch, the season opens in Australia this weekend ........... oh wait, that's been cancelled as well.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Spent the last two days driving north from Georgia to get back to my Ontario home east of Peterborough. Cut our vacation short by a week and a half. We didn't want to take the chance of getting stuck in the US and had a date when we needed to take back.

Heard lots of rumours about crossing back to Canada but at the crossing east of Gananoque there was only one car in front of us at 3:00 pm, the guard asked us how much we spent and waved us through. I was anticipating 30 - 60 minute wait as the flood of snowbirds fled the US. No instructions to self-quarantine or anything like that.

Side note: Thoroughly enjoyed watching the Raptors on a great stream for the week and a half we were in our RV at a great campground. Copy this link and save it for the future. Don't know if it will always be reliable or what happens when the league gets back but here you go: Stream

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Went to the liquor store and filled up, not busy at all for a Saturday.
    The local Fortino's (grocery for you out of Province) and the parking lot didn't look any busier than normal for a Sat but I didn't need anything to go in.
    Gas has hit sub .80 now which is one of the few positives to come out of this event.

Had a big bonfire in the afternoon and a couple of adult beverages sitting in the sun and watched a terrible Cdn movie (Bon cop Bad Cop) after wings for dinner.
    Walked the dogs a bunch of times.

Hopefully, you can all rest easy knowing I'm OK

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    This is how I fucking feel about corona.

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    I'm glad they are finally showing re runs, was getting sick of all the corona virus crap. I'll watch cbc if I want updates on that

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    I really hope this season doesn't get canned. Really want to see how far this team can go because the team could look alot different next year

Leave a comment:

replied
    They’re showing Game 6 ECF now

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    Raps about to win 4 straight! And go to the finals!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    WTF is wrong with Lowry? must win game and you fouled out? if they lose this game it's over.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Raptors-Bucks Game 3 ECF is going to overtime right now on Sportsnet One
    Hope we pull this one off. It's pretty much over if we go down 0-3

Leave a comment:

replied
    Raptors-Bucks Game 3 ECF is going to overtime right now on Sportsnet One

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    I for one am watching classic Disney cartoons with my 2 year old daughter, drinking beer.
    Make sure she gets the light stuff, good for you starting her early though

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

you can make it an hour if you play the cards right
    I always prefer to think of it as a race I seldom lose

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    I for one am watching classic Disney cartoons with my 2 year old daughter, drinking beer.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Any netflix or amazon prime suggestions? Preferably t.v shows?
    League pass has some old games like the flu game, rockets vs sonics game 6 of 87 playoffs.
    And if you’re into supernatural pulp - think Buffy or Supernatural but more hardcore - that Preacher show on Prime (I think) is really good and fun. I probably never would have checked it out but it came well recommended.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X