Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptos vs Warriors. Game 1 rewatch. Tuesday March 17th. 7:30 pm Eastern. 4:30 Pacific.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptos vs Warriors. Game 1 rewatch. Tuesday March 17th. 7:30 pm Eastern. 4:30 Pacific.

Lets show Rona whose boss and rewatch a championship series.
    Starting tomorrow with game 1.
    Tune in and watch with your fellow RR's and relive greatness.
    Who will win?
    Who will be FMVP?
    Will Masai have an altercation with a police officer?
    Find out next on Rona Republic!!
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Is this going to be on the networks? or we all stream it at the same time? Man, seeing a game thread brought such a smile to my face. Thanks berta

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Is this going to be on the networks? or we all stream it at the same time? Man, seeing a game thread brought such a smile to my face. Thanks berta
      No i was thinking just all stream at the same time. I have league pass so you can access them through there.
      Anyone who doesnt maybe someone can share a reputable streaming site for those who dont have L.P
      Last edited by bertarapsfan; Tue Mar 17, 2020, 12:19 AM.

Comment

and I just noticed it was supposed to be Golden State in Toronto tonight. That game got dropped by ESPN. And then CoVid happened. Just sayin'

Comment

I might not be able to watch it at this exact time, but I will make sure to fully relive it in my head starting at 4:30
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
            I might not be able to watch it at this exact time, but I will make sure to fully relive it in my head starting at 4:30
            We can change up time depending on how many people want to watch and what works for everyone.
            I just choose that time cause its what would be a regular tip off.
            Suggestions welcome

Comment

Must. Win. Game. Lowry better show up.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Just have a feeling, being free of Giannis, Siakim is going to have a huge game.

Comment

I'm gonna be so mad if Durant clowns us. I think fans take GS and their desire to 7-peat, too lightly. How much do you think Durant gets to re-sign in GS?

Comment

I'd love to do this but I'm in the thick of the Bucks series. Don't tell me how that ends!

But yeah have fun with this.. I'd love to contribute but I have a hard time posting during live Raptor games to begin with. Just tough to watch and post.. sometimes its hard enough to just watch games live and not get an evil stare from the spouse. Texting/typing during a game as well would be overkill. I also enjoy keeping my genitals in tact.

Comment

Is there a place where we can bet on this game?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                        Is there a place where we can bet on this game?
                        I’ll give you good odds and I’ll even take the Raptors

Comment

I couldnt wait I had to watch it. Wont say a word.

Think I'll go watch Bucks games 3-6

Comment

So well go with a 7:30 eastern tip time?
                            If you have league pass or streaming it on a site line it up so you skip the pre game and the ball goes in the air at that time.

007 posted this link in another thread for those who dont have league pass. Make sure you have an ad blocker

http://watchraw.com/

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              So well go with a 7:30 eastern tip time?
                              If you have league pass or streaming it on a site line it up so you skip the pre game and the ball goes in the air at that time.

007 posted this link in another thread for those who dont have league pass. Make sure you have an ad blocker

http://watchraw.com/
                              I watched it that. Just be prepared for some buffering now & then. No commercials no halftime.

Last edited by Tmac2darak; Tue Mar 17, 2020, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X