Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptos vs Warriors. Game 1 rewatch. Tuesday March 17th. 7:30 pm Eastern. 4:30 Pacific.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team - Bend but wont break.

Comment

GS look rusty though. Been off 9 days

Comment

Big McCaw 3!!!! going to earn himself a big contract extension
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

This is so weird.
          This game is taking place May 30th and they just talked about Kobe's new Detail episode.
          Now we might not even be able to watch regular season ball on may 30th and will never see another detail

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            Big McCaw 3!!!! going to earn himself a big contract extension
            I'm thinking he's going to be getting lots of minutes in the 2019-20 season

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

I'm thinking he's going to be getting lots of minutes in the 2019-20 season
              Also thinking that McCaw will be the subject of a lot of discussion in the aforementioned season as a result!

Comment

Gasol played a hell of a game on both sides of the ball

Comment

I wasn't able to start watching the game early enough. Was at the tv at 830. Noticed Sportsnet had game 3 against the Bucks on. It's going into the second overtime now. Man that was quite the game!

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Gasol played a hell of a game on both sides of the ball
                    Wearing himself out though. If this is a long series and he plays for Spain over the Summer, I predict he'll get injured a lot next year

Comment

Felt good to just relax, watch a game and have a couple beers.
                      I don't know how many people actually watched but if there's interest i will make another thread for game 2 and maybe watch it Thursday at a agreed upon time.
                      If no one is down ill just watch on mine own and forgo the thread

Comment

I can probably watch the Thursday one.

Comment

HogieTime wrote: View Post
                          I wasn't able to start watching the game early enough. Was at the tv at 830. Noticed Sportsnet had game 3 against the Bucks on. It's going into the second overtime now. Man that was quite the game!
                          It’s hard to believe that we were a close block charge call away from Giannis not fouling out in double overtime and possibly being down 3-0. So many things had to go right.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Also thinking that McCaw will be the subject of a lot of discussion in the aforementioned season as a result!
                            It's not the points it's the little things he does. He'll be NNs pet for sure.

Comment

They’re down by 15 in the 2nd q of game 4 against the Bucks....should I be worried?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                They’re down by 15 in the 2nd q of game 4 against the Bucks....should I be worried?
                                There's no way they are coming back from that. Giannis let them win game 3 but he's too determined, Bucks will have the momentum and take the series in 5 games probably

Comment

Working...
                                X